The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1200 bhp seat???

SUPRALOOPY

I was told today that this bloke had a 1200 bhp SEAT?? that would beat any supra:d Well after I stopped laughing I said whats the spec? How much been spent on getting 1200 bhp. Now not calling this man a lier is there such a thing as I have searched youtube (I was told to look there for this magic car):search:

So any questions I should fire at this bloke/twat before he produces this project car he has? He also says that he will race any supra and beat it without a problem:taped:

I'm calling BS!!! But this could be fun:D

It's simple, say that you doubt his car would beat yours, and are willing to bet your car on it. You beat him then you get his car. Make sure he brings his V5. That way you can call his bluff.

His car may have 1200BHP, but it more probably has 1200BHS (Brake Horse Sh!t).

It's simple, say that you doubt his car would beat yours, and are willing to bet your car on it. You beat him then you get his car. Make sure he brings his V5. That way you can call his bluff.

His car may have 1200BHP, but it more probably has 1200BHS (Brake Horse Sh!t).

racing for pinks! ayyy!

I'm going to put the challenge down but not for pinks..lol Just for the bluff side of things. Jon That would be the third gear pull we need..ha ha I'll call his bluff lets see what he says. I'm going to ask for dyno plots and spec first so I'm not wasting my time..LOL As I do not want to waste the fuel.

I'm going to put the challenge down but not for pinks..lol Just for the bluff side of things. Jon That would be the third gear pull we need..ha ha I'll call his bluff lets see what he says. I'm going to ask for dyno plots and spec first so I'm not wasting my time..LOL As I do not want to waste the fuel.

Good man!