The mkiv Supra Owners Club

possibly Breaking supra rz 6 speed twin turbo

nad300

Might be breaking my 6 speed twin turbo, please note this thread at the moment is to see if there is much interest & will it be worth me breaking it for parts, anyways car is complete only has rear panel damage

if i do go ahead with breaking it please note parts like bumpers/skirts/wings & any other fragile bits will be collection only from nottingham

very good engine/transmission mileage is 125km which is approx 77k

aftermarket parts are

front/rear uk spec brakes

a pillar gauge pod

aftermaket steering wheel/boss

greddy/trust oil/water temp + boost gauge

top secret type 3 front bumper

17" avs model 7 alloys

stainless exhust

tein ha suspension

bomex sideskirts/spats

hks musroom air filter

plus all stock parts

Why break it, what's wrong with it as a car?

only thing wrong with car is the n/s/r quarter panel is slighlty damaged for that reason its a cat c:( but as mentioned still not sure what to do, as it seems wrong to break it for parts, unless someone buys whole car;)

only thing wrong with car is the n/s/r quarter panel is slighlty damaged for that reason its a cat c:( but as mentioned still not sure what to do, as it seems wrong to break it for parts, unless someone buys whole car;)

What do you reckon you'd get for it as a breaker? A friend and I might be after a track car project so cosmetic condition (and possibly the cat c if that's all it's for) not an issue.

Now, now, tell the truth about the car please.

This used to be owned by a club member but was hit in December sometime. The insurance company wrote it off and 'someone' bought it recently from a salvage auction (There is even a thread about it trying to be sold for an extortionate price). I guess that someone was you? ;)

Now, now, tell the truth about the car please.

This used to be owned by a club member but was hit in December sometime. The insurance company wrote it off and 'someone' bought it recently from a salvage auction (There is even a thread about it trying to be sold for an extortionate price). I guess that someone was you? ;)

Tut Tut...

Hey mate, be very interested in the pods an gauges, suspension, an your alloys. If ya can pm me a price, ive got cash waiting lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.