The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Anglia Mini Meet 3 '05

heckler

Sorry to high jack your thread but are any of you guys going to Rotorstock this year. Im getting together a load of cars for the run down

http://www.rotorstock.com/

Scott

Hi Scott.

Not sure about Rotorstock at the moment. Only a couple of weeks before we're off to Le Mans, but we'll keep in touch over that one.

You should come along on Sunday mate. The more the merrier!! And it'd be nice to take a look at your RX7 too!

Brian.

So... where was everyone eh?... nevermind :D Ended up with 5 cars, and a 4x4 diesel peugeot van thing... ;)

Weather was good... food was good, barmaids were good ;) - coffee in town was good, 4 cars sat in the sun, Us drinking coffee... chavs racing up and down tombland... fun had by all...

roll on next one....

Agreed Si, the stop off for coffee in Norwich was really good. Nice in the sun and watching people look at the cars!!! Also nice to finally get my summer wheels back on the car!

I'll post the Pics of Alex shortly in 'Off Topic'.

Thanks everyone for a great day!

See you next month.

sounds as though it was a good meet, shame I missed it :(

Tombland sounds fun - were the cars in view?

Anyway I am abroad most of May the next date I can make is the 22nd,

are you around then Si ???

yup all the cars were parked just off the road - outside the coffee shop :D

yeah - will be around in may.

:D