The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cleaning with ice !

Gerry

Sold an Ice Blaster today...

It's the first time I've seen one working, very impressive as although it doesn't clean faster or better than a sand blaster it leaves 0% residue - just the dirt it cleans off.

We were cleaning reconditioned electric motor systems off trains covered in a think layer of old grease & muck.

No water / grit ingress and no clean up afterwards.

Just uses compressed air and dry ice.

The one we have supplied will reduce the waste bill the company gets by about 20K a year :Pling:

They were using a steam cleaner but have to pay big money to dispose of the contaminated water.

See:

Group buy :D

Wonder what it would do to the paintwork on my supra? :)

A fantastic invention for a better britain.

Made in Germany :)

If I could get an order for five or more I could squeeze the price down to around £12K each :D

It's not as aggressive as a sand / shot blaster but if you are using it in a Nuclear Plant, you don't have any contaminated radioactive sand / shot to get rid of.

• 3 weeks later...
I did warn you :)

The fun starts when we all see a post from him saying that he thinks Vin Diesel is really hot and one from you worried that your beards going grey :D

damn you seen me aint you!! lol

at the moment im conscious(sp) of who is logged on, but tony forgets... could be fun as long as its not some sarky arse comment hehe