The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver N/A 86k

Guest Eastoz

why would it take you a month to complain ?

is the car yours now ?

and it looks like you were sold pretty damn close to what was described tbh perhaps there are minor faults but nothing is major nor was it withheld at time of sale as far as i can see !

I assume you are the boyfriend who were suppose to do the oil change as a part of the purchase price but decided not to (which you didn't denied in your posts).

A month? He has owned it now for two weeks and even it was a month I still think that is within the timeframe you are allowed to address flaws the seller did not declared.

As I stated in my second post - the flaws are not major and the car seems to be in a mechanically good condition therefore he would probably bought the car anyway at a reduced price, but I still think it is a shitty thing to withhold flaws. Wouldn't you also think so if you spend hundredes of £££ and travel 12h to see a car?. He didn't have much choice either since he and his girlfriend bought a one-way ticket and relied on what you said in the telephone.

Try and put some water in as they have always worked.

He did, does not work. Neither does the rear one which isn't there anymore and has been replaced by a piece of black adhesive tape! Surely this is not news to you? My friend did not put the piece of tape there.

I tell you what send me your address and i will come and collect the car and give you a full refund if thats the way you feel !

Thank you for your offer, that is truly kind of you. You can pm Gman on the forum about a partial or full refund. I am sure he is more interested in a partial refund that will cover some of the costs he will incur for these repairs. (Keron can also confirm this as he is currently selling some things to Gman)

Im sorry but my girlfriend rang me upset due to the way you have gone about this !

It was not your girlfriend who paid £2k for a car that was not as described was it?

If at any point you were unhappy you should of contacted her as you do have two contact numbers ! To just come on here complaining of minor faults and calling her a liar in my mind is pretty pathetic and just the sort of thing that ruins clubs like these !

you have phone numbers and email addresses if you wish to take me up on my offer or even do it on her as to be honest she or myself have nothing to hide or be ashamed of in the condition of the car or the way the deal was done.

At no point in this forum I called her a liar - I said she withhold information - which she also did! (which basically is one form of lying). Like when my friend addressed the missing antenna she replied "oh, someone stole it the day before yesterday" :innocent:

Just shoot him a pm and if you are a stand-up bloke I am sure you can work something out. Like I said, these are no major issues and will probably not cost several hundred £££ to fix and the car seems to be in a mechanically good condition but I still think you should have addressed these issues BEFORE he showed up on your doorstep - don't you think so?

Guest Eastoz
I assume you are the boyfriend who were suppose to do the oil change as a part of the purchase price but decided not to (which you didn't denied in your posts).

A month? He has owned it now for two weeks and even it was a month I still think that is within the timeframe you are allowed to address flaws the seller did not declared.

As I stated in my second post - the flaws are not major and the car seems to be in a mechanically good condition therefore he would probably bought the car anyway at a reduced price, but I still think it is a $#@!ty thing to withhold flaws. Wouldn't you also think so if you spend hundredes of £££ and travel 12h to see a car?. He didn't have much choice either since he and his girlfriend bought a one-way ticket and relied on what you said in the telephone. Everyone has a choice.

He did, does not work. Neither does the rear one which isn't there anymore and has been replaced by a piece of black adhesive tape! Surely this is not news to you? My friend did not put the piece of tape there. -maybe it's blocked with dirt, try a pin to clear the hole. I find it hard to believe after a 12 hour drive and over 2 weeks of owning the car that he only tried them yesterday?

Thank you for your offer, that is truly kind of you. You can pm Gman on the forum about a partial or full refund. I am sure he is more interested in a partial refund that will cover some of the costs he will incur for these repairs. (Keron can also confirm this as he is currently selling some things to Gman)- there will be no part refund, if Gman is unhappy with the car then me and paul will collect it and give a full refund which is fair.

It was not your girlfriend who paid £2k for a car that was not as described was it? - everything was described either over email pm or phone with Gman not YOU

At no point in this forum I called her a liar - I said she withhold information - which she also did! (which basically is one form of lying). Like when my friend addressed the missing antenna she replied "oh, someone stole it the day before yesterday" :innocent:- I really have no idea where you got this info from, why would i state it was stolen yesterday, Gman told me he has searched all of my previous threads and he knew i was trying to find one months ago to replace the missing one, the motor works it's just the metal stick.

Just shoot him a pm and if you are a stand-up bloke I am sure you can work something out. Like I said, these are no major issues and will probably not cost several hundred £££ to fix and the car seems to be in a mechanically good condition but I still think you should have addressed these issues BEFORE he showed up on your doorstep - don't you think so?

-FYI i have pm'd him and i am sure he has fingers to pm me back or complain like you are. I have had contact with him up until yesterday and no complaint has ever been made.

This is not your issue, i really think you need to confirm facts before you accuse or abuse.

If Gman is so unhappy then why has he posted today saying that he can't decide which car to take to Neremburg, his Skyline or the Supra??????

Guest Eastoz
I assume you are the boyfriend who were suppose to do the oil change as a part of the purchase price but decided not to (which you didn't denied in your posts). Please send me a copy of the email requesting this with my reply.

A month? He has owned it now for two weeks and even it was a month I still think that is within the timeframe you are allowed to address flaws the seller did not declared. - 2 Weeks?? thats a long time in my eyes- Gman has not addressed anything with me even though i have had 10+ emails from him since purchase of the car.

As I stated in my second post - the flaws are not major and the car seems to be in a mechanically good condition therefore he would probably bought the car anyway at a reduced price, but I still think it is a $#@!ty thing to withhold flaws. Wouldn't you also think so if you spend hundredes of £££ and travel 12h to see a car?. He didn't have much choice either since he and his girlfriend bought a one-way ticket and relied on what you said in the telephone. - His choice to come, i told him all on the phone and his words were as long as its mechanically sound the other minor bits don't matter.

He did, does not work. Neither does the rear one which isn't there anymore and has been replaced by a piece of black adhesive tape! Surely this is not news to you? My friend did not put the piece of tape there. No tape on it, there was not a washer in it when i brought it, perhaps i should complain to the previous owner, it's only been a year.

Thank you for your offer, that is truly kind of you. You can pm Gman on the forum about a partial or full refund. I am sure he is more interested in a partial refund that will cover some of the costs he will incur for these repairs. (Keron can also confirm this as he is currently selling some things to Gman)

It was not your girlfriend who paid £2k for a car that was not as described was it?

At no point in this forum I called her a liar - I said she withhold information - which she also did! (which basically is one form of lying). Like when my friend addressed the missing antenna she replied "oh, someone stole it the day before yesterday" :innocent:

He didn't show up on my doorstep, i took half day off work and drove 10 mile as i didn't want Gman to have to wait 2 hrs for me to finish work.

I really think you are defending something when you know little about the facts.

As I stated in my second post - the flaws are not major and the car seems to be in a mechanically good condition therefore he would probably bought the car anyway at a reduced price, but I still think it is a $#@!ty thing to withhold flaws. Wouldn't you also think so if you spend hundredes of £££ and travel 12h to see a car?. He didn't have much choice either since he and his girlfriend bought a one-way ticket and relied on what you said in the telephone.

He did, does not work. Neither does the rear one which isn't there anymore and has been replaced by a piece of black adhesive tape! Surely this is not news to you? My friend did not put the piece of tape there.

do you know what you have no idea what your on about ! You are obviously a keyboard ninja with a cock up your ass. If or when Gman gets in contact with any probs i will deal him direct not a second rate knob who complains about washer jets a month after the car was sold !