Guest adam b

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you bignum a perfect example!

I am not defending him tom,purely stating that some of you guys can be really rude and hurtfull.

If you cant accept that then thats upto you

Not everyone wants to be called names but that doesnt make them less valuble to the forum or give ppl excuses to be nasty lol

No, it really was crap, thats my opinion.

Folks, can we try not to scare off potential new members. Adam was special in his own way.

Jason, your ability to post will probably disappear shortly, new members only get 40 or so posts before they need to join the club properly. You seem to be able to string a sentence together better than most so it would be a shame for you to feel you got pushed out before you joined.

JB

Oh dear, seems to me that our dear friend Adam has some issues. Lashing out at folk and being defensive over his "education" are sure signs of a weak man. Fists do not solve problems, nor does illiterate and rambling diatribes. Pity about the swearing shows the real man!!

I am pretty sure that some resolution could have been found but it appears our friend Adam thought he was better than us!! If only he realised that there are many on here who come from different walks of life, some suffer from dyslexia, some suffer from a poor education, but we all make the effort to conform. Many of the posts although they seem harsh, are in the main given in jest and no personal slight is intended.

At the end of the day if Adam is gone, its no real hardship. If he was unwilling to adjust then he would have found his whole time here one big fight with everyone. Perhaps it is for the best of the club and best for Adam that he parts company. There are other mkiv forums he can join

Jason35x,you seem like a decent guy who speaks his mind.Obviously you have got what you wanted to say off your chest now.

It would be a shame if you didnt join up ,as this club is a very useful source of help and information for supra owners.

Like Tom says a lot of the piss taking is just banter that most of us have had to get used to over time here is noobs.Just take it with a pinch of salt.

We are not all tw4ts that look down on people and go out of our way to be awkward/unhelpful etc.

That is just the minority.:)

He has a point tho,I assume that the mods and members want this community to grow,that will help out everyone with parts and advice etc etc

I am a member of many forums and to be really honest the reason I havent paid my membership here is because a large amount of ppl here are so up themselves with their nasty comments and seriously over inflated views of their own self importance.As a result i just lurk the board for the items i need and contribute nothing.

you guys need to realise you own amazing cars and my supra could only aspire to ever be like some of them but it doesnt make you god or give you the right to abuse people like you do.

If you acted in the real world how you do think you would get on?you would be billy no mates or get a slap!

thats me done. Ive had my say, so now all you super important owners can inflate your egos and have a go at me too.

oh and if i get banned for having an opinion then fine,plenty more forums out there lol

Fair one... but if you're on many forums you would know how mild this place is.

Given, we have the occasional flare up, but on the whole this is one of the friendliest clubs around.... and I really don't appreciate someone who doesn't contribute to this place sitting back and calling it.

Move along please.

(and yes, it's too much of a coinicidence for this guy not to have something to do with Adam the hard man)