The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv has been erased from my laptop

Guest adam b

[FLOUNCE]this is my very last post thanks to all those who have helped me with parts (not keron ) and have treated me with respect .....i just can be part of this club eny more its like the brownies or something :blink:people just wont leave me be so you can all talk about me as much as you wont lads .... i will never log on here ever again!!!![/FLOUNCE]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh

[EDIT] Just read your response to JB.

So your a REAL man are you? You own a gun, a hard dog and fight anyone who disagrees with you?

I'm sure the standards of the club will be raised quite a bit by your departure. You're an aggressive, ignorant arsehole. Goodbye.

He has a point tho,I assume that the mods and members want this community to grow,that will help out everyone with parts and advice etc etc

I am a member of many forums and to be really honest the reason I havent paid my membership here is because a large amount of ppl here are so up themselves with their nasty comments and seriously over inflated views of their own self importance.As a result i just lurk the board for the items i need and contribute nothing.

you guys need to realise you own amazing cars and my supra could only aspire to ever be like some of them but it doesnt make you god or give you the right to abuse people like you do.

If you acted in the real world how you do think you would get on?you would be billy no mates or get a slap!

thats me done. Ive had my say, so now all you super important owners can inflate your egos and have a go at me too.

oh and if i get banned for having an opinion then fine,plenty more forums out there lol

He has a point tho, etc, etc..

No he doesnt, he has a paranoid, abusive nature. Have you read many of his posts?

Do we think we're better than people 'cos we drive nice Supras? No we KNOW we're better than people like him because we know how to behave in ways other than an ignorant bully. Wonder how many times he's had a slap if that's how he behaves in the real world.

As for the rest of it, it's mostly just banter.

He has a point tho,I assume that the mods and members want this community to grow,that will help out everyone with parts and advice etc etc

I am a member of many forums and to be really honest the reason I havent paid my membership here is because a large amount of ppl here are so up themselves with their nasty comments and seriously over inflated views of their own self importance.As a result i just lurk the board for the items i need and contribute nothing.

you guys need to realise you own amazing cars and my supra could only aspire to ever be like some of them but it doesnt make you god or give you the right to abuse people like you do.

If you acted in the real world how you do think you would get on?you would be billy no mates or get a slap!

thats me done. Ive had my say, so now all you super important owners can inflate your egos and have a go at me too.

oh and if i get banned for having an opinion then fine,plenty more forums out there lol

:ban:

I'm sure the club wants the community to grow, however if that means to include twats like him then we are not doing justice to the club. It is about quality and not quantity.....

Biggest load of crap ive ever read.

yes but tom you cant accept i have an opinion and call for a ban,oh yes thats because your views are far more important than mine.have a pin to pop that ego mate!

lol, I was only joking around, but as you've not been on here long you wouldnt know that as 99% of comments on here are just in jest ;)

thank you bignum a perfect example!

I am not defending him tom,purely stating that some of you guys can be really rude and hurtfull.

If you cant accept that then thats upto you

Not everyone wants to be called names but that doesnt make them less valuble to the forum or give ppl excuses to be nasty lol

thank you bignum a perfect example!

I am not defending him tom,purely stating that some of you guys can be really rude and hurtfull.

If you cant accept that then thats upto you

can totally except it, but you don't know the full story.

Are you not just a little bit sensitive?