The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Non Turbo Aerotop

HERBIE

Looking a non turbo aero

Must have tax and MOT

Colour not important but preferrably black or white

Have went to see three the last few weeks all around 3k so not lookin to pay much more than that

PM with anything you have

Thanks

Herbie

Apologies Raven :D

I actually live in Ireland so i don't think you have to worry about me nabbin one from under your nose lol :p

I went to look at 3,2 had been hit and repaired but owners neglected to mention which wasnt pleased about,and the third was way down on power and leaking oil out of the rocker.Want one to put a manual box into as have sourced a 5spd box very cheap in v.good condition

If you do take one of those ones you've been offered Raven would you mind forwarding the info on the other for me to have a look through?

No probs mate.

The red one in essex looks like its had a new back bumper.

Club people

Jason35x has a silver aero, 3.5k

94aerotop also has a silver aero for around the same money.

Both nice guys give them a shout.

There is also a black kitted aero on ebay................its 3.5k............but its a CAT C repair when i called him today he laughted down the phone when i asked if it was a TT saying "If it was mate it would be 8k" I pointed out it was a Cat C to which he said. "so it would still be worth that" AVOID

No probs mate.

The red one in essex looks like its had a new back bumper.

Club people

Jason35x has a silver aero, 3.5k

94aerotop also has a silver aero for around the same money.

Both nice guys give them a shout.

There is also a black kitted aero on ebay................its 3.5k............but its a CAT C repair when i called him today he laughted down the phone when i asked if it was a TT saying "If it was mate it would be 8k" I pointed out it was a Cat C to which he said. "so it would still be worth that" AVOID

The man's obviously smokin some Dutch stuff lol clown

Yea have PM from Jason,nice lookin car,also lookin at fresh imports too,if i cant find the right one i think i might put the money away for another while

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.