The mkiv Supra Owners Club

original radio cage

P 17EED

it doesnt have a cage just screws to the frame behind the dash

If i remember right its that frame thats missing, is it possible to take that out? its just 4 screws at the front isnt it?

I have a double din at the moment so that sits ok without it but im changing to single din.

Let me check the garage tomorrow, I have my original double din stereo and as I don't use a stereo anymore the bit you require may be there.

That would be brilliant, thanks.

theres a few breakers on ebay at the mo. Most are in decent condition, might be worth asking.

Will give that a try as well.

I may have found them, off to work now, will take some pics & describe them once there

Brilliant thanks very much.

didnt think it was a cage as such thought it was two brackets that screw to the unit then to the frame bebhind the dash ??

Im not to sure as mine is missing, i just know something should screw in there that you can fix the headunit to.

Until I can get some pics, these are like 2 seperate brackets, pretty sure they're from the stereo as they were lying next to other bits I took off the dash (clock etc). Sorting pics now

Yep, that will be what he needs. :)

When you screw the radio to the brackets make sure you use very short screws like the stock ones. If you havnt got any let me know and I will send you some as I have loads.

Lee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.