The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well someone had to post a thread about it.. (SNOW)

MrRalphMan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember seeing snow like that since living in Birmingham that was 9 yrs ago hehe, the last time we had snow here that settled must be about 7 or 8 yrs ago and that only lasted 1 night,my 2 young daughters have never seen snow, thats Devon for you.

Just got back from Cambridge after 60 mile journey down A1 doing only 35 MPH whole route took 3.5 hr but back home safe, nightmare in the Supra & snow, visibility was only 2 cars in front 80% of route but good fun Arrrrrrrrr

Was massive crash also A1 Northbound just before Black Cat Roundabout around 5 cars involved one was left in middle lane facing on coming traffic not looking too good called traffic cops to sort it out too :(

Ha, I gotta laugh, Im at work so have all the fun in the morning when I leave, but just watching the news, they are showing cars stranded and stuck, yeah all RWD cars though, a Beamer, a Merc and a transit van lol, everyone else was moving.

Gotta love the RWD in this weather ;)

A chap I work with managed to slide his car into a ditch last night while out with his family.

The snow compacted to ice, and on an adverse camber on a hill would be a nightmare for anyone!

My car is normally parked in a little close behind my house, and this morning it was like an ice rink. I only just managed to stop the car sliding out into the road, as its a slight hill and no one grits it.

Take care peeps :)