The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets be friends

Guest adam b

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no mate my wife likes the new me im reformed ...im gonna for get about keron as long as he stays away (a must for him) if i don't forget it hang in my head and piss me of every day i don't care .

If you were on my forum i would have banned your sorry ass. Oh how reformed you are. You must be pretty thick to theaten someone on a public forum. If i was the mods, i would be thinking:

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5408/banhammer2ug.jpg

Sorry I had to change the title...anal I know.

*snigger* You said Anal..

Noooooo, I FAILED the test..

Anyways, Welcome along, I have absolutly no idea what has been goin on but I think if you treat others on here how you would like to be treat you will get along fine, You may even pass the test! :D

I don’t quite know what to make of you Adam from your other threads...

One part of me says your abit of a knob jockey that is thriving on empty promises. It is unsightly seeing a tinternet warrior – Regardless of how big and bad you may think you are. So best cut that part of your game out.

The other part of me says you probably have a good heart, and deserve abit of patience - Although quite abit seems to have been exhausted already.

As you were previously advised, don’t take the bait – You’re only asking for more.

I don’t personally agree with much of the abuse you have received but you’re asking for it in some quarters. You say you are reformed? Change your avatar to reflect this, as it's quite an angry one.. Unless its a fair reflection on yourself?