The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets be friends

Guest adam b

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't get my head round the issuing of the FAC.

Worrying.

mate i shoot with some police friends of my dads its all very safe i have 15yrs of experience with guns and cross bows fisty cuffs does not mean you wont to shoot anyone please i'm not a crazy man ;):D:D

Hmm, well im back after reading all the other threads.

So now we are all friends again, aww the fun have not had that much fun baiting a newbie since that lad with his 650BHP ebay supra..

NEXT!

O BTW part from the whole trying to kill Ker thing for what its worth you have amused me all night. Welcome to the club

Mate, some of the stuff you come out with is comedy gold! :D

What is that from?

Gawd bless you :D

It's from the recent Peter Serafinowicz Christmas show (was on BBC2)

You may recognise him from Spaced, Shaun of the Dead and he did the voice of Darth Maul.

Welcome back. Takes balls to apologise.

I still think it was a bit OTT with your remarks about ripping Kerons jaw off and talking shit to cover you bullshit. An apology to Keron would do down well. He does great work and a lot of people recognise that.

Anyway, welcome back. :clap:

Hmm, well im back after reading all the other threads.

So now we are all friends again, aww the fun have not had that much fun baiting a newbie since that lad with his 650BHP ebay supra..

NEXT!

O BTW part from the whole trying to kill Ker thing for what its worth you have amused me all night. Welcome to the club

glad to be of service;):D:D:D

Welcome back. Takes balls to apologise.

I still think it was a bit OTT with your remarks about ripping Kerons jaw off and talking $#@! to cover you bull$#@!. An apology to Keron would do down well. He does great work and a lot of people recognise that.

Anyway, welcome back. :clap:

mate blow him for me ok ;):D:D

Fair play on the new approach, nice one :) - Personally I'd like to see how the dispute goes with Keron, if you're still happy for the dispute to go through the club it'd be a good show of your character?

Of course that's your choice if you decide to do it on here or not?

no mate my wife likes the new me im reformed ...im gonna for get about keron as long as he stays away (a must for him) if i don't forget it hang in my head and piss me of every day i don't care .

no mate my wife likes the new me im reformed ...im gonna for get about keron as long as he stays away (a must for him) if i don't forget it hang in my head and piss me of every day i don't care .

Ok wtf does that mean? sorry I must be a bit pissed, I'm going to have to use the magic button:)

I hope you have a good time with the club.

All the best

Dave:)

Now I'm seeing a better side, love the dogs (who said pigs? :blink:)

As said it takes balls to come back and shows how keen you are to be part of the forum, fair play. Having said that please think before hitting the submit button as it's not been a good start ;)

Read it back and make sure it's what you want us all to see, I'm not on about your spelling, just the content.

Not happy at the threats earlier but I sure you'll stand by your promise of letting it go and never cause any aggro from now on.

Oh, welcome.

By the way, what sort of pups are they?