The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets be friends

Guest adam b

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if all the traders got a smack in the mouth now and again, it may just keep them on there toes a bit more:D

If that happened then no work would ever get done because they would all be in hospital every week!! :D

Curse you, yes I care. I love you all so much. :friends:

Keep your man love away from me Animal, i've met you remember!! :p :D

no mate my wife likes the new me im reformed ...im gonna for get about keron as long as he stays away (a must for him) if i don't forget it hang in my head and piss me of every day i don't care .

for a start you f@@cing tit ther was no tax on it untill a few weeks ago ask jezz to tell you the date on the tax disc wanker ................its two week old at the most the old tax disc is still in the car it ran out about a month and a half after you done your $#@!y work .....................il get the sworn out if i can find it ..or i ask dvla for ther copy ......ha ha ha what a lier when the car comes back il post the the tax disc up on here ........................i have a van and a little merc.and drive them the supra is for best.. The car has been off the road for at least 5 monthes how can u drive a car 4000 miles whan its all over the road cos of the bent arms what a idot ask steve how bad the car was to drive when i come in .......it was just about undrivabul i would have took it on a trailer if i had one thats how bad it was 4000 miles what a joke 150 max......i hpoe you never work on enything better then a the old shape skoda thats all your good for mate

Wow. Gone against ur word in a day. lol

Personally, i think your full of shit. Nothing you say ties up and you back track more than anyone i have ever seen.

I know for a fact that you have threatened other people on this forum as well, so im going to enjoy seeing how this all pans out.

Personally, i think your full of shit. Nothing you say ties up and you back track more than anyone i have ever seen.

I know for a fact that you have threatened other people on this forum as well, so im going to enjoy seeing how this all pans out.

Flaming isnt the answer though surely? what ever happens thats what mods are here for imo. remarks liek this will just make things worse whether your right or wrong..

Personally, i think your full of $#@!. Nothing you say ties up and you back track more than anyone i have ever seen.

Not too happy to read the latest either:( Maybe I jumped the gun a bit in accepting him back ?

I'll watch now and see what happens, not good.