guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is "looking for a rumble", they are just winding up the new guy who said bad things about one of their friends, it's all playground stuff mate.

Just let it go!

:yeahthat:

You really need to chill out, you have given the exact respone the wind up merchants are looking for, ill be supprided if you are not banned now.

Lads as you can tell i will be at the meets and shows with al my freinds if thers eny brave hearts thay can have it and have it real good ....all i wont to do is be nice and injoy being in the best car club in the world and it is cos its the supra club .... I like all of you but please stop taking the piss out of me cos ..in my world thats what men fight over i have a short fuse ...iv had abuse all my life im sick of it gyipo this and that .....why do think i left school cos of the dick heads ...just like the dicks on here having a go all the time well now you all now why i carnt spell ok im a gyipsy man that was reared hard very hard and iv still done well for me and my family.. But i tell you what boys the poeple who think im a prick and wont to tell to my face ther more then welcome ,,you will have fair play i promise ....

Look Adam, It works like this. You goof off, we laugh. You calm down, we try and wind you up. You goof off, we laugh.

You goof off, we laugh. You calm down, we try and wind you up. You goof off, we laugh. You goof off, we laugh. You calm down, we try and wind you up. You goof off, we laugh.

You goof off, we laugh. You calm down, we try and wind you up. You goof off, we laugh.

Can you see a Pattern forming here??;)