guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc p ill pay you to come to me mate any time you feel up to it ..see another row with another dick just forget it lads cos i have please don't bother slagging me off online come round the house and be a man i you can can you cos your a pussy a Marc i hope your up to it mark cos im one of the best gypsy bare knuckle fighter in the midlands so bring it if you can ....can wait for the racist remarks about gypsies now .... And yes land i do pay tax and vat do you

I'm passing on Saturday, i'll pop in and say hi :wave:

iv read all the threads and that's your opinions to be far ,im a nice man until my temper comes out. none off you have ever met me so and iv never fell out with anyone only keron ...when i spoke of car parks i didnt mean me and kon i ment this say two of your mates in the club fell out and it come to blows does this mean they get banned words get twisted very easy on this forum until this with kreon iv never lost it in ages some people are meaner then others that's why there's soldiers and accountants we can be all the same.. and big deal if i can spell that good i left school early age 10 and that's a privet matter and my.business.or is everyone gonna have a go about that now ..if every ones gonna have a go at me what do you wont from me lads ..people push and push then they moen when iv kicked of. and as for the chav ..lads i own my own business and do very well so when you roll into work tomorrow and clock in and get your little cheque for 250 /300 pounds a week ...think of one thing iv had nearly 7 grand this week and im in the middle of a reroof for 3250 that's done in 4/6 days so less of the chav lads my suits are hand made in london where's yours made boys top man .

I can't read this any more.

Marc p ill pay you to come to me mate any time you feel up to it ..see another row with another dick just forget it lads cos i have please don't bother slagging me off online come round the house and be a man i you can can you cos your a pussy a Marc i hope your up to it mark cos im one of the best gypsy bare knuckle fighter in the midlands so bring it if you can ....can wait for the racist remarks about gypsies now .... And yes land i do pay tax and vat do you

ill take the beating for £2500=tt conversion :p this is not trace:d

OK! Let's all just calm down.

Adam, it seems you are being baited into giving an aggressive response. If you don't want to be banned and you want to be part of this club as you say you do, I would just ignore these people. :thumbs:

Getting annoyed on a forum can be very easy if someone says something to you that gets your back up, but at the end of the day, it's the internet! Don't get so defensive! :D

If you have a genuine complaint against a trader then that's between you and the trader. Bringing it up on every thread is a bit inappropriate! Yes we know you've had a problem, but leave it in your dispute thread!

In the nicest possible way, start again, take a breath and just enjoy the forum for what it is! There will be people on here who will try their best to p*ss you off, but there is always that little ignore button! ;)

The odd little paragraph or full stop here and there won't do any harm. Take a little more time to write your posts and you'll see them improve straight away! People don't care about your education, they just care about being able to get the most out of what you're saying without their eyes hurting!:)

I hope you take my advice mate and you get on in the forum

If marc p wonts to buy a dag as you call it ..i might be abell to help not with a dag but a dog iv still got your mam for sale she,s a fiver bud

Why? He's still trying to say Keron did a sh1t job when he didn't.

:D

Have you seen the car? I don't want to defend the guy as he certainly has anger issues, but he feels his car wasn't looked after and we can't know for sure who is right.

I'm passing on Saturday, i'll pop in and say hi :wave:

Not being funny here BUT lets say Adam did one day bump into you at a meet or some event, I can almost 100% guarantee you would feel a bit uneasy and i bet you wouldn't go up to him and say hi remember me I think your a prick!!! Don't get me wrong i'd love too see it but lets not be a keyboard warrior young man.:p

Adam, you might be a bare knuckle prize fighting gypsie, but Marc P is "No1 Gangsta" :D

MY FREIND I HAVE 15 YEAR OLD NEPHEW THATS HARDER THEN MARC ILL SHOW REAL GANGSTERS IF WONTS TO MEET SOME HE WOULD BE TO SCARED TO GET OUT ON THE CAMP SITE THOUGH AND ID BET ON THAT:p

Adam, you might be a bare knuckle prize fighting gypsie, but Marc P is "No1 Gangsta" :D

And I'm sure he'd be delighted to pop a gangsta cap in your gypsy arse. Not in a gay way or anything. In a gansta way.

By the way my mum is free to whoever can collect :)

MY FREIND I HAVE 15 YEAR OLD NEPHEW THATS HARDER THEN MARC ILL SHOW REAL GANGSTERS IF WONTS TO MEET SOME HE WOULD BE TO SCARED TO GET OUT ON THE CAMP SITE THOUGH AND ID BET ON THAT:p

You are providing a lot of entertainment, just let it slide dude, life is too short.

Thats a bit steep isn't it?:blink:

With Jay as my witness ;)

Not being funny here BUT lets say Adam did one day bump into you at a meet or some event, I can almost 100% guarantee you would feel a bit uneasy and i bet you wouldn't go up to him and say hi remember me I think your a prick!!! Don't get me wrong i'd love too see it but lets not be a keyboard warrior young man.:p

You'd be surprised mate, I'm a cocky little bastard, I don't encorage fighting but I'll always give someone a peice of my mind and if I did meet him in person I would happily call him a prick to his face;)