guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what boys i posted up about keron cos i don't wont anyone less to be ripped of why did i even bother i wont to be part of the club but it appears you have to be Abel to take abuse from people you have never met and never fell out with ..as long as i can speak properly in the real world that's what matters to me ..i think people on here (not everyone ) like winding me up cos i kick off qwick . i suppose if i get my secretary to do my typing on here the the men that went to school until they were 20 will be happier .. everyone here goes on about being nice and friendly but everyone has been very quick to keep calling me a chav and dumb and i can do this right and i can do that..so if that's what everyone calls being nice and keeping it friendly wot a joke you all are for telling me to be nice ..if some one sent something to me and it had bad spelling and poor grammar .maybe the chap don't get so nice a life growing up and give the man a break cos its none of my business. to be honest lads you lot talk of manners but iv never been so insulted since i come on this forum check your messages boys iv never insulted eny one . i admit i was a dick going on to branners ,but if people would stop taking the piss out of me about my schooling maybe i would have been so quick to start on the man ..i sent branners a pm saying sorry and i ment it ..this with kreon is not my fault the mans made a idiot of me by doing shit work on my car ..the wife is not even allowed to drive it and he tries to f@@k it up he would have been better slapping me then meesing with my supra i would have taken lass offence by it ..

Can't even be bothered to read that to be honest as it hurts my head.

p.s. your a prick

find some one less to reel in this fish has stopped biting i just wont to be friends with everyone even if you don't like me and i can spell and have no schooling this is supposed to be a switch of for me on here if i wanted to get wound up and angry id start my tie boxing again (waiting for more digs) keep making fun of my schooling you are the type of people who properly make fun of the poor bugger in the wheel chair a . all the best adam

find some one less to reel in this fish has stopped biting i just wont to be friends with everyone even if you don't like me and i can spell and have no schooling this is supposed to be a switch of for me on here if i wanted to get wound up and angry id start my tie boxing again (waiting for more digs) keep making fun of my schooling you are the type of people who properly make fun of the poor bugger in the wheel chair a . all the best adam

Nobody has made fun of your schooling. You know what a paragraph is? You see posts from other people that have blank lines between some of the sentences? Like this :

Try that. It would make your posts VERY much easier to read. I don't care what age you left school - but at the moment, your posts are so hard to read, most people are simply not going to bother - in which case why waste your time typing?

see what i mean people calling me a prick ..tell you what marc p tell me that to my face at pod mate and ill rip your fucking head NOW BAN ME FOR THAT IV HAD ANUFF

Let the thread die, TBH i dont think you are a badun but you do bite hard and as long as you do they will keep poking:)

everyone on here it seems can spell and use proper punctuation, i am not great when typing i forget my capitals etc but i beleive its readable, i correct tony endless times for his spelling but we have still been corrected from time to time. but it doesnt take much to use a few paragraphs, full stops etc. you dont have to be great just more readable please

I think your main problem is how you've gone about it that has got peoples backs up!... it only takes a little bit of common decency to explain the problem and you would have surely got a better response than you did..

Coming on to the forum regardless of how angry you may feel and giving the abuse you have against a well known and liked trader without thinking of the repercussions is daft!

since you have been back you still seem still to be angry but in all honesty you should expect alot of stick back, alot of the people on here have been here ages and know each other well so to jump straight in with both feet in your mouth you should expect trouble!..

would you like me to hand you the shovel now?? for that mighty big hole you digging:d:d

see what i mean people calling me a prick ..tell you what marc p tell me that to my face at pod mate and ill rip your fucking head NOW BAN ME FOR THAT IV HAD ANUFF

adam, adam, adam... marc_p is best ignored, calm it down a little and be the bigger man.

Just pop a space between some of your lines, take a deep breath and try again eh?

Marc p ill pay you to come to me mate any time you feel up to it ..see another row with another dick just forget it lads cos i have please don't bother slagging me off online come round the house and be a man i you can can you cos your a pussy a Marc i hope your up to it mark cos im one of the best gypsy bare knuckle fighter in the midlands so bring it if you can ....can wait for the racist remarks about gypsies now .... And yes land i do pay tax and vat do you

...this is supposed to be a switch of for me on here if i wanted to get wound up and angry id start my tie boxing again (waiting for more digs)

Thai boxing ;)

...you are the type of people who properly make fun of the poor bugger in the wheel chair a . all the best adam

Well, if it's funny I guess :sly:

You see, you had a chance and once again just with words, you have come over very aggressively. Best of luck.

Edit: I'm sensing high ratings on tonight's show.

adam, adam, adam... marc_p is best ignored, calm it down a little and be the bigger man.

Just pop a space between some of your lines, take a deep breath and try again eh?

and don't accuse traders of doing bad jobs when they haven't.

*prays to be back on Michaels ignore list*

being civil would for me to recive 500 pounds in the post 2000 is plenty to pay for a engine and fitting ........but lads not being rude to eny one i dont care im not hard up for a few qwid wots done is done .further work will be carried out by profeshanl poeple from now on ...but as much as i love the club im not gonna forget about this cos that just is not me . if two men fall out on a car park and end up at it that sould be up to them not the club....some things are a privet matter .

And breathe:)

Marc p ill pay you to come to me mate any time you feel up to it ..see another row with another dick just forget it lads cos i have please don't bother slagging me off online come round the house and be a man i you can can you cos your a pussy a Marc i hope your up to it mark cos im one of the best gypsy bare knuckle fighter in the midlands so bring it if you can ....can wait for the racist remarks about gypsies now .... And yes land i do pay tax and vat do you

I really did think you deserved the benefit of the doubt, and I did think antagonising you was unreasonable.

But with that post, you've just changed my mind. You'll no doubt be banned for life now, and I don't really think it's any loss. Regardless of how much money you make, if you think the answer to all problems in life is a bare knuckle fist fight, then you're a complete waste of space.

Bye.