The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

I do tony&trace. Of course this was shaken slightly when I read what he wrote (and I hope his victim got a full apology), but here we have an early school leaver who did good, and is helping employment in this country. Despite his spelling problems he is obviously not stupid, and has self-respect. I wish him all the best, both on this forum, and in life in general.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

also i don't think it's anybody's business if you can spell or not or the reasons behind it.

Perhaps, but since the only way we communicate is by text it's quite useful if somebody at least understands what a paragraph is. Quite a few people - myself included - really find it quite tiresome when somebody writes half a page all as one sentence, half of it text speak and the other half with poor spelling.

And then after having spent 10 minutes deciphering it, you find it wasn't worth reading in the first place.

Perhaps, but since the only way we communicate is by text it's quite useful if somebody at least understands what a paragraph is. Quite a few people - myself included - really find it quite tiresome when somebody writes half a page all as one sentence, half of it text speak and the other half with poor spelling.

And then after having spent 10 minutes deciphering it, you find it wasn't worth reading in the first place.

Yep, i agree. My grammer isnt the best but i try to make things readable.

On the other hand, not everyone can write/spell all that well, and i suppose we could be a little more sympathetic sometimes.

Yep, i agree. My grammer isnt the best but i try to make things readable.

On the other hand, not everyone can write/spell all that well, and i suppose we could be a little more sympathetic sometimes.

My grammer died.

Fair enough, not everyone can write/speak well, but even they should be able to tell if something is readable.

Hahahahahahaha, this place becomes madder every day :)

I have no idea what happened before but it would appear that you are being lured into another ban and just for the pleasure of others, Lions den springs to mind :rolleyes:........ I learnt many years ago that forums require a degree of respect and you can go from being very well liked to hated in a couple of excited posts.

If you feel angry about something on here, then shut the PC down and return when you are calmer, If you post anger the mods will eat you for breakfast.

Having run a forum for many years I know just how hard it is to moderate and deal with arseholes and because of that I have a big respect for the mods on here, as I feel they really have their work cut out with various people that frequent this place.

BTW text speak and bad grammer is disrespectful, so sort it out please.

Regards

you know what boys i posted up about keron cos i don't wont anyone less to be ripped of why did i even bother i wont to be part of the club but it appears you have to be Abel to take abuse from people you have never met and never fell out with ..as long as i can speak properly in the real world that's what matters to me ..i think people on here (not everyone ) like winding me up cos i kick off qwick . i suppose if i get my secretary to do my typing on here the the men that went to school until they were 20 will be happier .. everyone here goes on about being nice and friendly but everyone has been very quick to keep calling me a chav and dumb and i can do this right and i can do that..so if that's what everyone calls being nice and keeping it friendly wot a joke you all are for telling me to be nice ..if some one sent something to me and it had bad spelling and poor grammar .maybe the chap don't get so nice a life growing up and give the man a break cos its none of my business. to be honest lads you lot talk of manners but iv never been so insulted since i come on this forum check your messages boys iv never insulted eny one . i admit i was a dick going on to branners ,but if people would stop taking the piss out of me about my schooling maybe i would have been so quick to start on the man ..i sent branners a pm saying sorry and i ment it ..this with kreon is not my fault the mans made a idiot of me by doing shit work on my car ..the wife is not even allowed to drive it and he tries to f@@k it up he would have been better slapping me then meesing with my supra i would have taken lass offence by it ..

you know what boys i posted up about keron cos i don't wont anyone less to be ripped of why did i even bother i wont to be part of the club but it appears you have to be Abel to take abuse from people you have never met and never fell out with ..as long as i can speak properly in the real world that's what matters to me ..i think people on here (not everyone ) like winding me up cos i kick off qwick . i suppose if i get my secretary to do my typing on here the the men that went to school until they were 20 will be happier .. everyone here goes on about being nice and friendly but everyone has been very quick to keep calling me a chav and dumb and i can do this right and i can do that..so if that's what everyone calls being nice and keeping it friendly wot a joke you all are for telling me to be nice ..if some one sent something to me and it had bad spelling and poor grammar .maybe the chap don't get so nice a life growing up and give the man a break cos its none of my business. to be honest lads you lot talk of manners but iv never been so insulted since i come on this forum check your messages boys iv never insulted eny one . i admit i was a dick going on to branners ,but if people would stop taking the piss out of me about my schooling maybe i would have been so quick to start on the man ..i sent branners a pm saying sorry and i ment it ..this with kreon is not my fault the mans made a idiot of me by doing shit work on my car ..the wife is not even allowed to drive it and he tries to f@@k it up he would have been better slapping me then meesing with my supra i would have taken lass offence by it ..

That was beautiful man :cry: