guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i forget, be sure to check out the Memebers only forum. Im sure you will find out how much we all missed you.

i havent looked bud cos i dont care i dident buy you lot i bought a supra i dont mind if poeple are nice or mean full stop i like all members cos were all supra owners but treat me like a c@nt and thats it all the best adam

being civil would for me to recive 500 pounds in the post 2000 is plenty to pay for a engine and fitting ........but lads not being rude to eny one i dont care im not hard up for a few qwid wots done is done .further work will be carried out by profeshanl poeple from now on ...but as much as i love the club im not gonna forget about this cos that just is not me . if two men fall out on a car park and end up at it that sould be up to them not the club....some things are a privet matter .

..and what the f**k is a privet matter?

What, you mean like shagging each other? :D

:rlol: brilliant!! :D nothing like a bit of make up sex to get everything back on track!

Do you reckon Keron is up for that?!

Alright, can't believe i'm going to say that but the hedge pic made me LOL...

Adam,

Take note, he's already handed me an infraction today, and from what i've heard infractions giving out is like pringles to Mods; once they pop they can't stop.

:rlol: Actually Matt, you've just gone up in my estimation very slightly