The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

see what i mean people calling me a prick ..tell you what marc p tell me that to my face at pod mate and ill rip your fucking head NOW BAN ME FOR THAT IV HAD ANUFF

Instead of threatenining people that call you a prick just take the piss back mate, its a lot less offensive to the rest of us and its quite a lot of fun.;)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc p ill pay you to come to me mate any time you feel up to it ..see another row with another dick just forget it lads cos i have please don't bother slagging me off online come round the house and be a man i you can can you cos your a pussy a Marc i hope your up to it mark cos im one of the best gypsy bare knuckle fighter in the midlands so bring it if you can ....can wait for the racist remarks about gypsies now .... And yes land i do pay tax and vat do you

Are you challenging me to a dance contest:blink:

If so, I'd prefer the Mamba to the cancan;)

If marc p wonts to buy a dag as you call it ..i might be abell to help not with a dag but a dog iv still got your mam for sale she,s a fiver bud

MY FREIND I HAVE 15 YEAR OLD NEPHEW THATS HARDER THEN MARC ILL SHOW REAL GANGSTERS IF WONTS TO MEET SOME HE WOULD BE TO SCARED TO GET OUT ON THE CAMP SITE THOUGH AND ID BET ON THAT:p

See, with the use of a smiley a post that would have been considered aggressive has become acceptable!...we're getting there!

Lads as you can tell i will be at the meets and shows with al my freinds if thers eny brave hearts thay can have it and have it real good ....all i wont to do is be nice and injoy being in the best car club in the world and it is cos its the supra club .... I like all of you but please stop taking the piss out of me cos ..in my world thats what men fight over i have a short fuse ...iv had abuse all my life im sick of it gyipo this and that .....why do think i left school cos of the dick heads ...just like the dicks on here having a go all the time well now you all now why i carnt spell ok im a gyipsy man that was reared hard very hard and iv still done well for me and my family.. But i tell you what boys the poeple who think im a prick and wont to tell to my face ther more then welcome ,,you will have fair play i promise ....

Lads as you can tell i will be at the meets and shows with al my freinds if thers eny brave hearts thay can have it and have it real good ....all i wont to do is be nice and injoy being in the best car club in the world and it is cos its the supra club .... I like all of you but please stop taking the piss out of me cos ..in my world thats what men fight over i have a short fuse ...iv had abuse all my life im sick of it gyipo this and that .....why do think i left school cos of the dick heads ...just like the dicks on here having a go all the time well now you all now why i carnt spell ok im a gyipsy man that was reared hard very hard and iv still done well for me and my family.. But i tell you what boys the poeple who think im a prick and wont to tell to my face ther more then welcome ,,you will have fair play i promise ....

No one is "looking for a rumble", they are just winding up the new guy who said bad things about one of their friends, it's all playground stuff mate.

Just let it go!

adam seriously now are you saying the engine install was done badly lets face it you drove home which i beleive was 120miles

and some 7 months later

the fact you beleived more was included is lack of research on your part we have been there trust me and it has cost us our tt conversion

calm yourself and try to have some fun on here before its to late :p

A guide to making Cock a Leekie soup.

INGREDIENTS.

1815 g boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces

2370 ml water

1 onion, chopped

60 g barley

1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken broth

7 leeks, sliced

2 stalks celery, thickly sliced

1 sprig fresh thyme, chopped

4 g chopped fresh parsley

6 g salt

1 g ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS

In a large pot over high heat, combine the chicken, water, onion and barley. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour. Remove chicken, discard the bones and skin, chop meat into bite size pieces and return to the pot.

Add the chicken broth, leeks, celery, thyme, parsley, salt and ground black pepper. Simmer for 30 more minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.

Stop being so defensive Adam. There are a handfull of people who are actually provoking you. Re-read the thread & you'll find there are actually people sticking up for you. Chill out a bit and use witty/funny comebacks as you did before rather than voilence & you may last the night :)