guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

iv read all the threads and that's your opinions to be far ,im a nice man until my temper comes out. none off you have ever met me so and iv never fell out with anyone only keron ...when i spoke of car parks i didnt mean me and kon i ment this say two of your mates in the club fell out and it come to blows does this mean they get banned words get twisted very easy on this forum until this with kreon iv never lost it in ages some people are meaner then others that's why there's soldiers and accountants we can be all the same.. and big deal if i can spell that good i left school early age 10 and that's a privet matter and my.business.or is everyone gonna have a go about that now ..if every ones gonna have a go at me what do you wont from me lads ..people push and push then they moen when iv kicked of. and as for the chav ..lads i own my own business and do very well so when you roll into work tomorrow and clock in and get your little cheque for 250 /300 pounds a week ...think of one thing iv had nearly 7 grand this week and im in the middle of a reroof for 3250 that's done in 4/6 days so less of the chav lads my suits are hand made in london where's yours made boys top man .

iv read all the threads and that's your opinions to be far ,im a nice man until my temper comes out. none off you have ever met me so and iv never fell out with anyone only keron ...when i spoke of car parks i didnt mean me and kon i ment this say two of your mates in the club fell out and it come to blows does this mean they get banned words get twisted very easy on this forum until this with kreon iv never lost it in ages some people are meaner then others that's why there's soldiers and accountants we can be all the same.. and big deal if i can spell that good i left school early age 10 and that's a privet matter and my.business.or is everyone gonna have a go about that now ..if every ones gonna have a go at me what do you wont from me lads ..people push and push then they moen when iv kicked of. and as for the chav ..lads i own my own business and do very well so when you roll into work tomorrow and clock in and get your little cheque for 250 /300 pounds a week ...think of one thing iv had nearly 7 grand this week and im in the middle of a reroof for 3250 that's done in 4/6 days so less of the chav lads my suits are hand made in london where's yours made boys top man .

To be fair I earnt over £7000 this morning. But well done.

Have at him, lads. I'm off for a bath.

the truth is your a liar and don't do what you say your going to do and you would be best to stay well away from me at any shows or meets keron don't try to shake my hand or making your self the big dog cos you will not be doing any work full stop mate cos ill brake both of your hands after iv snapped your jaw so if you wont to test it bring some one to drive home mate cos you'll need it ....you have my address and both phone numbers if you fancy a shot at the title bud there's a big park at the back of me give me a bell and bring your camcorder i never tern a scrap down who ever they are and that's a fact all the best adam

words get twisted very easy on this forum

:rolleyes:

THIS
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif
THREAD
IS
USELESS
WITHOUT
PARAGRAPHS!

So, anyway, is Nizam back then, or what?

I thought there was a way to write stuff i smiley's holding banners, but I can't find it so you'll have to imagine:

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PARAGRAPHS!

So, anyway, is Nizam back then, or what?

He's like Niz on Wiz.

iv read all the threads and that's your opinions to be far ,im a nice man until my temper comes out.none off you have ever met me so and iv never fell out with anyone only keron ...when i spoke of car parks i didnt mean me and kon i ment this say two of your mates in the club fell out and it come to blows does this mean they get banned words get twisted very easy on this forum until this with kreon iv never lost it in ages some people are meaner then others that's why there's soldiers and accountants we can be all the same.. and big deal if i can spell that good i left school early age 10 and that's a privet matter and my.business.or is everyone gonna have a go about that now ..if every ones gonna have a go at me what do you wont from me lads ..people push and push then they moen when iv kicked of.and as for the chav ..lads i own my own business and do very well so when you roll into work tomorrow and clock in and get your little cheque for 250 /300 pounds a week ...think of one thing iv had nearly 7 grand this week and im in the middle of a reroof for 3250 that's done in 4/6 days so less of the chav lads my suits are hand made in london where's yours made boys top man .

It's just taken me 8 attempts to read your chav speak immense block of poorly written English. You are so going to be banned again soon.

BURTON I get my suites from burton.

I have a lovely 3 piece which only cost me 100 pounds

Being serious now adam, calm down mate, most people on here don't like me either but i certainly don't let it bother me.

Do yourself a favor and don't bother even rising to it. i'm afraid your never win and your just get more and more wound up. I have been there :) you will get people grilling you now just let it go over your head. ROLL WITH A PUNCH ;)

http://www.learn-english-online.org/

Its free as well , so you can spend that 7k on the supra :)

Adam, I think you need to chill.

It doesn't matter how much money you've got, you can still be a chav (look at Cheryl Cole), It is irrelevant how much you earn and blah blah blah.....the point is if you are having a disagreement with someone then you shouldn't have to resort to physical threats, also i don't think it's anybody's business if you can spell or not or the reasons behind it.

WE dont need to twist any words, you seem to do a remarkable job of muddling them up your self !!!:rolleyes:

Chill out, dont bite and laugh along with it.

It sounds like you almost have as much money as Jamie P