guess who,s back?

Guest adam b

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And what did you learn during your little break?

iv learnt to deal with things off the forum cos i dont wont to get banned i like the club and the club has nothing to do with what's going on.

If you conduct yourself in a similar mannor to club members off the forum, in person, I'm sure the result will be the same.

I'm sure a civil conversation will help resolve any outstanding issues and it can all move on.

If you conduct yourself in a similar mannor to club members off the forum, in person, I'm sure the result will be the same.

I'm sure a civil conversation will help resolve any outstanding issues and it can all move on.

being civil would for me to recive 500 pounds in the post 2000 is plenty to pay for a engine and fitting ........but lads not being rude to eny one i dont care im not hard up for a few qwid wots done is done .further work will be carried out by profeshanl poeple from now on ...but as much as i love the club im not gonna forget about this cos that just is not me . if two men fall out on a car park and end up at it that sould be up to them not the club....some things are a privet matter .

And what did you learn during your little break?

being civil would for me to recive 500 pounds in the post 2000 is plenty to pay for a engine and fitting ........but lads not being rude to eny one i dont care im not hard up for a few qwid wots done is done .further work will be carried out by profeshanl poeple from now on ...but as much as i love the club im not gonna forget about this cos that just is not me . if two men fall out on a car park and end up at it that sould be up to them not the club....some things are a privet matter .

And the answer is...???

Adam - a HUGE favour please...

Try and use English and not txt speek innit...I know you may be out of practice

Thanks Dude :)