The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HYBRID owners your thoughts please.

RICHARDA

The mods need to look at how people post in the tech section.
They use the post button like all the other forums.

Terry, the question was valid enough, but you were trying to make a point when Paul gave a political not-actually-answering-the-question style answer, and it was that which caused the thread to be pruned back on topic.

#- Just seen the other replies since I started this reply -#

Oh well, never mind. You're both as bad as each other.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, "explain please" isn't :p Especially given the record between you two. How about "I thought EGTs were a big issue with hybrids as the manifold and exhaust housing were a huge restriction. Personally I can't see any way of sorting this given the material to work with, so can you back that claim up?" Yes, it's the same think in 40 words instead of 2 but it's not quite as abrasive :) If Paul can't/won't/didn't back it up then it's up to the potential purchaser to have a long hard think about such claims and draw their own conclusions.

I'm not letting anyone off the hook. But getting into personal slanging is never ever ever going to get one party to back down is it? That's not just aimed at Terry, it takes two to tango and the crowd seem to be getting involved as well.

-Ian