The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock tt shocks and springs

Guest ksoarertt

Guest ksoarertt

Looking for a set of stock tt shocks and springs, in good condition, apparently a good upgrade for the soarer tt and they fit straight on:) so if anybody has a set let me know!

Thanks in advance

Chris

I will have a ste of the yellow Bilstein shocks coming off my car at the weekend. If they are any help to you I can do them for £70 plus p&p. They are in good condition as far as I know but can confirm once they are off.

Guest ksoarertt

Hi, sounds good to me, are the yellows uprated? just that i remember when i had my mr2 that people were buying yellow billies left right and centre! Let me know when they are off

Cheers

Chris

Hi, sounds good to me, are the yellows uprated? just that i remember when i had my mr2 that people were buying yellow billies left right and centre! Let me know when they are off

Cheers

Chris

I believe they were a factory option. As I say they should be off Sunday so I can update you with condition etc then:)

Guest ksoarertt
I will have a set of yellow billies in a couple of weeks with hks lowering springs. will be looking for £150

you have pm

Guest ksoarertt
i got set of springs, dampers and top mounts off my UK, done 60k. Let us know if you want them

Will do as soon as i hear back on the yellow billies, is the uk set up any different to jap spec?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.