The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WIN a council house!!!!

turbonut

WIN A COUNCIL HOUSE

>

Good Afternoon and welcome to a brand new edition of 'ASYLUM'.

Today's program features another chance to take part in our exciting

competition: Hijack an airliner and win a council house! We've already

given away hundreds of millions of pounds and thousands of dream homes,

courtesy of our sponsor the British Taxpayer. And don't forget, we're now

the fastest growing game on the planet.

>

Anyone can play, provided they don't already hold a valid British passport,

and you only need one word of English: 'ASYLUM'!.

>

Prizes include all-expenses-paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at

£180 a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging and

accosting drivers at traffic lights. This competition is open to everyone

buying a ticket or stowing away on one of our partner airlines, ferry

companies or Eurostar.

No application ever refused reasonable or unreasonable. All you have to do

is destroy all your papers and remember the magic password: 'ASYLUM'.

>

Only this week 140 members of the Taliban family from Afghanistan were flown

Goat Class from Kabul to our international gateway at Stansted where local

law enforcement officers were on hand to fast-track them to their luxury

£200-a-night rooms in the fabulous four star Hilton Hotel. They join tens of

thousands of other lucky winners already staying in hotels all over Britain

>

Our most popular destinations also include the White Cliffs of Dover and the

world famous Toddington Services area In Historic Bedfordshire.

>

If you still don't understand the rules, don't forget there's no need to

phone a friend or ask the audience, just apply for legal aid. Hundreds of

lawyers, social workers and counsellors are waiting to help. It won't cost

you a penny, so play today; it could change your life forever.

>

Iraqi terrorists, Afghan dissidents, Albanian gangsters, pro-Pinochet

activists, anti-Pinochet activists, Kosovan drug-smugglers, Tamil tigers,

bogus Bosnians, Rwandan mass murderers, Somali guerrillas...COME ON DOWN!

>

Get along to the airport, get along to the lorry park, get along to the

ferry terminal. Don't stop in Germany or France .. Go straight to Britain and

you are guaranteed to be one of tens of thousands of lucky winners in the

softest game on earth.

>

Everyone's a winner, when they play 'ASYLUM'.

>

FORWARD THIS TO EVERY BRITISH TAX PAYER YOU KNOW!

Of course the goverment may have made mistakes, but the general policy of being welcoming to those who seek asylum is a very laudable and advanced thing for any civilisation to do. I applaud them.

Me too, BUT....

I'd also advocate that we:

--make sure the asylum seeker's circumstances are actually worthy of them being granted asylum and that they're not just another economic migrant.

--keep track of the asylum seeker while their case is being considered. Currently the guidelines to Police are that if they come across a 'new arrival', for example one who has just decamped from the back of a truck, that they not arrest the individual, rather they advise them to go along to the nearest immigration centre and register as soon as possible.

--in pursuance of the above action, that new arrivals be held in centres where those who are not entitled to asylum can be weeded out and returned from whence they came, and those who would be genuinely at risk if they were to go back home can be welcomed into the country accordingly.

This novel idea could be called 'Border Control'.

I *think* we have borders, but I'm fairly sure we don't control them very well. :blink:

Guest blueangel

i dont understand that we one of the smallest countries have one of the largest numbers of asylum seekers for our size.

Recession i wonder why eh maybe its because were supporting every body.

i dont understand that we one of the smallest countries have one of the largest numbers of asylum seekers for our size.

Recession i wonder why eh maybe its because were supporting every body.

Its easy, if you want free healthcare, a house, a car, money every week and just about everything else handed to you free on a plate then no wonder we have a major asylum seeker problem, lets face it 99.9% who get refused asylum then "disappear" and because there is that bloody many of them they get looked after by their own and its only by sheer luck do they ever get caught and shipped back.

It pi$$es me off tremendously and i will give you an example, when i got layed off in November i went to sign on and claim benefits, i was told that they work on the tax years 2005/2006 and because i lived in southern ireland in those years i wasnt entitled to anything as i had paid no stamp etc and would have to send this form to ireland to check how much tax i had paid etc

so i did and im still waiting, glad im back at work now, i signed off but am owed backpay from november and have no idea when i will get it.

HOWEVER at the next desk is the foreign gentleman and his wife (dressed as a ninja) with an interpreter (obviously paid for) complaining that they should be entitled to more benefits because they had 3 children and had his mother in Bangladesh or somewhere to support etc etc and guess what? they got a review and a appointment for a crisis loan, I just got told to sod off when i asked for one. I do not give a flying fig if you think i am racist or not im just sick of being treated like a second class citizen in my own country. Think im going to refuse to pay tax :D see what they do then

What an advanced civilisation we are to look at those that are less privileged than us, and help them out, if we legally can. I love this country, and truly believe that we are getting it right.

feel free to give them all your money and let them live in your house rent free, feed them, and make sure they get treated better than you and see how long you last;)