The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero Top TT

chazuk

Quite a rare beastie you're after there. Jurgen (JM imports) currently has a lovely one in.

I (along with many others) will vouch for the quality of cars and service you get from him, definately amongst the best.

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2008/supra31.html

Thanks , got a feeling its going to be a little more than my budget though of 7-8k?.

Thanks , got a feeling its going to be a little more than my budget though of 7-8k?.

I should think so, from what i've seen tidy ones tend to go for between £8-11k. Good luck with the search though.

You might want to have a word with Jurgen anyway, as he may be able to import you one for your budget.

Why on earth would you fit a UK spec front bumper with the dildos??? (And then not even connect the washers up?!) Seems very odd to me...

Plus, look who's selling it :rolleyes:

Hmm yeah that does seem odd, had not really looked at the car in detail. Still, a black TT aero is hard to come across.

Why on earth would you fit a UK spec front bumper with the dildos??? (And then not even connect the washers up?!) Seems very odd to me...

Plus, look who's selling it :rolleyes:

Are JPS that bad then, I thought they'd had a couple of run ins on here but there aren't any that haven't.....;)

If I wasn't looking to move house I'd be all over this!!

H.

the red aero on jurgens site is mois :D, its on pistonheads for £9.5K but i woudl take £9 for it.

i once too went along to see jurgen with around 8k to spend on a tt but i ended up coming home with a one more expensive because i thought sod it its a mint car so i know im getting my moneys worth. sometimes its worth spending a bit more to get a car that you know is in mint condition.

i also can vouch for the cars jurgen gets in, i think i was there when you picked your car up j_jza80, all the cars he gets in are in better condition inside and out and under the bonnet than half the cars in the uk that are newer.

i also can vouch for the cars jurgen gets in, i think i was there when you picked your car up j_jza80, all the cars he gets in are in better condition inside and out and under the bonnet than half the cars in the uk that are newer.

Yep. My car's like new inside and out. I had it up on a ramp just after I got it and it's like new underneath too.

Yep. My car's like new inside and out. I had it up on a ramp just after I got it and it's like new underneath too.

same mate, i took mine along to a garage i use now and then and the lads were really shocked how clean it was underneath for a 15 year old car

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.