The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FS: Toyota "Phone Flasher"

michael

I'll give all my spare holiday money to Cancer Care for the flasher :)

It comes to 47 Malaysian RM and S$6 singapore dollars. Which admittedly is... £12.50 odd? It's all in shrapnel so the money changers are gonna love me anyway!

Deal, you'll also get a bonus item with the flasher for being so generous, PM me an address.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal, you'll also get a bonus item with the flasher for being so generous, PM me an address.

Will PM you. If you want to make sure I'm actually making the donation I'm quite willing to post you all the cash in a jiffy bag or something like that :)

Doh! PMing now...

Missus found another S$20 in her wallet, so donation has gone up to about £22 :D Haven't had the chance to go down to the M&S yet as been manic with work after 2 weeks off but will get it done this week. Is there any specific charity you'd like me to donate it to? I was either going to give it to Cancer Research UK (reg 1089464) or the MacMillan org or Breast Cancer care (1017658 - donated money to them last time when I did my skydive - who can object to us giving money to save breasts?). I'll try and gift-aid it too so the tax-man contributes :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.