The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FS: Toyota "Phone Flasher"

michael

grahamc was in the lead but his failure to confirm the format and brand of wine gum on offer means he's out of the running, my second choice is j_jza80 but only because I have a red paperclip already and don't want that tossbags head, oranges or no oranges.

So j_jza80, if you really do want a flasher please PM me with an address.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grahamc was in the lead but his failure to confirm the format and brand of wine gum on offer means he's out of the running, my second choice is j_jza80 but only because I have a red paperclip already and don't want that tossbags head, oranges or no oranges.

That really hurts man. I don't want the flashy things now anyway.

No, sorry.

If you don't want it I'll give it another 24 hours then I guess, then it's eBay...

Thanks for the offer, but I suspect having such a trinket attached to my N96 will only highlight how crap the phone is.

May it go to a better person.

I'll take it then please. And I immediately donate it back to the club.

Yes, I know its obscenely generous of me, but at least I could say that however briefly, I owned a flashing Toyota phone sticker.

I'm welling up here. You sure know how to ring my emotional bell.

Drat... just seen this amazing item

If it's not to late I can offer you two items that together must make the winning bid:

One yellow paperclip (red is so 1980's) and to match an oldish lemon that has a bit of blue-green mould on the end.

The paperclip would be just the job for clipping paper together and the lemon has a least 68 uses:

eg:

1, Squeezing over your Little Gems to give them a bit of bite.

2, Drizzling over an enemy cut to cause a nasty sting.

3, Watching the green fluffy stuff gradually creep round it.

4, Feeding to a starving animal that likes to eat lemons.

etc...

Do you want me to post it to you so that you can post it back or is me transferring ownership on here enough?

Let it be known that the flasher now belongs to Ewen, the ball is in his court.

:) Thanks Michael. I really enjoyed owning it overnight. I hereby donate it back to the club, under the rock solid care of Michael. Not sure where this will go, but the potential effect on the worlds economy has to make it a worthwhile effort.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.