The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FS: Toyota "Phone Flasher"

michael

I found this in my desk at work, I bought a trillion of them a million years ago from a happy Chinese man, I don't want it so I thought I'd offer it for sale here.

It's the item on the left (and seen stuck to the phone in the pic), a blue sticker with integrated lights, one blue, one red that flash whenever your phone does anything with it's aerial. It flashes just before the phone rings so you can answer it before it makes a noise but it also flashes at random when you move between masts and things, it's truly magical.

Will only work on mobile phones on the O2 network (or any networks that use the same frequency) - tested with O2 and T-Mobile, only worked on O2.

attachment.php?attachmentid=87129&stc=1&d=1233070062

attachment.php?attachmentid=87130&stc=1&d=1233070064

The packaging suggests it will reduce the radiation that's usually cooking your head and messing your hair up and that "you will have a beautiful flash on your phone". Obviously only the comment about the beautiful flash can be guaranteed.

Very bright lights at night, a bit retro and totally trashy.

I'm looking for £1,000,000 or offers close to that, may consider swaps for equally amazing items.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's it? That's all I have to choose from?

Some tempting offers but considering the medical benefit and the "beautiful flash" I was hoping for more :(

I'll give it another 24 hours and then I'll be in touch with one of you lucky people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.