The mkiv Supra Owners Club

many parts with pics breaking supra!

buster

as u may have seen in my other thread i wrote off my supra this weekend and now need some money! there are still some good bits on the car so got pics of the main stuff any think elce u need just ask and i will see if its ok! most things i can post cheepish as mum runs a online shop and has regular deaings with postal!

i am open to offers

bit that look ok are

headlight offside this is a glass uk spec i beleve pic will show the little damage

fan

offside door

set of door cards

dials

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/buster12345/carsalepics020.jpg

most of the plastic trim is on once again pm if u want bits

inlet seem ok

door mirrors

here some engin pics to give an idear of what ok still

open to all offers on parts but dont be silly please!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you pm a price for the battery clamps please? Just to make sure you know what im going on about, im not talking about the long black rod that holds the battery in place, its the clamps that connect to the positive and negative terminals on the battery that im after? And are they the adjustable ones as the terminals on my battery are really thin so will need to adjust them? cheers

Can you pm a price for the battery clamps please? Just to make sure you know what im going on about, im not talking about the long black rod that holds the battery in place, its the clamps that connect to the positive and negative terminals on the battery that im after? And are they the adjustable ones as the terminals on my battery are really thin so will need to adjust them? cheers

will look when im next round there mate they are just the standard one as far as i no!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.