The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Cars First Kill - (Warning Explicit Pic)

shaf

went into the garage today to have a show off the TRD MR2.... saw dirty paw prints all over the car and made a comment in jest that im gonna kill that cat when i get my hands on it :D

next thing, i see the ginger tom lying down next to the car.... it's dead :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

errrrrr, sh1t i didnt mean it :eek:

how am i supposed to dispose of it guys... i dont wanna dig on a cold, wet night like this and i aint got any concrete left from the last hit i made 8-[

seriously, how do i get rid of it??

it's the first kill in the TRD MR2..... and i wasnt even driving it :cry: :cry: :cry:

R.I.P moggy.... it wasnt me :cry:

A tough one, do you:

a) put up posters, saying 'ginger cat found' around the area & tell some more sod their little bugger's dead

or

b) bury it somewhere & let them think it's run away

Not sure what I'd do.

How did it die? Is it bashed up or what? Just seems strange! Sure it wasn't sleeping under one of your wheels one day? :(

i've been told the RSPCA dispose of them..... not sure.

no, looks like it died peacefully, no marks on it. i thought it was asleep at first until my mate says is was stiff.

my bro has just found the owner, have to ring them now :cry:

There is no requirement in law for you to notify the owner. You can bury it or inform your local authority environmental health who would come and take it away (free of charge) but on easter weekend you might not get them until Tuesday.

If you know whose cats it is, knock on their door. I'm sure the owners would appreciate that rather than not knowing.

i've just phoned them as there was a sign on the lamp post down the road and left a message. dont want to have to break the bad news to them.... but as you say, they need to know.

tried a few places but no ones answering their phones :(

lol at trig

the owners have just been round, they were in their 60's the woman was extremely upset and irrational whereas the guy was a bit more reserved.

woman was crying and stuff, they put him in a carrier and took him away :cry:

im ok though :)

Watching pet rescue should be a criminal offence!

In response to one of the replies, it's technically illegal to bury any dead pets anywhere. They are officially classed as clinical waste and have to be incinerated under controlled conditions although you're incredibly unlikely to ever get pulled up about it and I've given animals I've had to euthanase back to owners to bury on many occasions. Trust me - I'm a vet!

Bury it, Looks quite old, a freind had 2 ginger toms that's his opinion. I had to bury my last one, made the coffin (had a few weeks notice as condition went downhill) of pine, varnished it, did the name plate, sealed the box with silicone and put it at the foot of the garden.

When I first started driving I had a black 2.0S Capri, I used to polish the car and get the cat to do a single line walk over it, looked real cool, girls used to come ask me about my cat and end up getting dated lol, "designer pawprints". :-)

Watching pet rescue should be a criminal offence!

Trust me - I'm a vet!

Really? You should be driving a Ferrari, the prices you guys charge! :p

So what's wrong with Pet Rescue? (other than it being a bit crap) Do you think it gives bad advice?

I wish, you'd be surprised how little us country vets make!!

Pet rescue and similar programmes give completely unrealistic view of the job, never seen the guys having to stand outside in January at three in the morning in the pishing down rain cutting a rotten calf up with cheese wire while its still inside the cow!!!!!

Moan over!

And no, I don't use the supra for work.