The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Xbox 360 - Died THE Death!

DannoSupra

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not ever had it but i bought an additional fan that clips on the back from the USA and goes directly over the other 2. Its not that intercooler, this one simply plugs into the USB.

Infact i bought 5 god knows why lol

Wanna sell me one?!

Ill never defect to the ps3

Like I said earlier, join the DARK SIDE! You cannot resist the force... :eyebrows:

Why not PS3? PS3 has no problems and a lot of the games on the Xbox are on PS3. Think of PS3 as a Supra, Xbox a Celica. The Celica is a great car and has a lot going for it but you will always dream that it's a Supra :D

How to sort that forever breaking down X-box-

1) Do the old trick- wrap it up in a towel.

2) Place in original packaging.

3) Put Xbox in the bin.

4) Go to the shop and buy yourself a PS3 for no problem happy gaming!!!!

get the Elite, well worth it in the long run, especially if you want a console for playing games! ps3 if you want blu ray and no games! :D

have got 2 360's now and touch wood neither have gone wrong :) i never play my ps3, its collecting dust.

Left 4 Dead anyone?

I cant believe you're still saying no games, there are plenty of decent titles out now. Sure the X-Box has more but do you buy every one that comes out?

God of War 3 and Killzone 2 & GT5 are enough to convince me which machine to buy if I was looking to buy from new :)

God of War 3 and Killzone 2 & GT5 are enough to convince me which machine to buy if I was looking to buy from new :)

Me too... I'll probably get one for God of War 3.. but that's Q3 this year!? and we know how good Sony are with release dates.

I don't think we will ever seen the full blown GT5 :(

I've got an Xbox 360 Elite and a PS3. The 360 is the better gaming machine by a country mile, and Live is waaaaaaaay better than PSN - more functionality, easier to use, and most importantly it's reliable! PSN frequently gives sign in errors or randomly drops. That's the quality and reliability you get with a free service unfortunately - I'd rather pay for a quality and reliable online service.

The PS3 is good to have for the Blu-Ray movies on my 1080p Plasma but it's a big heavy beast of a machine - ugly too. Looks like Darth Vader's bell end helmet :D Oh and it's a really noisy bugger when the main cooling fan kicks in... which it seems to do a lot when you run it stood vertically like I do for both it and the 360. The game updates on PS3 are most annoying too, PAIN being a prime example - I downloaded the game which IIRC was ~ 300mb. Then it demanded an update of.... 600mb!!! BEFORE I could play it. Once it finally downloaded the update, it then goes through another annoyingly long install process. I mean FFS - PS3 seems to be about paying a premium for the games then having to wait around lots whilst they fix all the bugs through downloads because the programmers couldn't get it right in the first place since PS3 is so bloody hard to code for. Let's face it, that's why Xbox 360 has won the war... regardless of the alleged power of the chipset in either.

All IMO ;)

Cheers,

Brian.

Erm..... how do i say this?....

IT'S BACK FROM THE DEAD

I did the fix... pluffed the power in to try, 4 red lights came on so i thought, oh no its proper fked now.. Turns out the 4 Red Lights come on when the AV Cable is disconected....

Sooo.. Plugged it in.. and like Chegger's sais... WEEE HEY!!

Time to PX against an Elite... Anyone wanna buy a 360? :D

My xbox elite doesnt work now after i got the three lights of death on my old one! Ive to send it to birmingham for repair and its going to cost £50 to fix. The unit turns on and it sounds like the fans are working away but theres nothing coming up on the tv at all its weird i was playing COD 4 last night and there was no problem with it! Anyone had that problem with an elite??