Garage Whifbitz Supra race car build

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ace looking forward to that then, is it the one you have been stripping for a little while? Obviously it was all under covers last week when i cam eover so did not see the progress.

Yep thats the one, its taking ages to build yes, a lot of custom suspension work going on though with pickup points moved and all that, takes time unfortunately.

I decided to completely redo my dashboard. It weighed in at 7.8kg and thats for the bare dash with no glove boxes, wiring loom attached, so the basic dash itself. Now its covered in a foam/vinyl material which looked quite heavy and it was, removed the lot and the dash now weighs 3.4kg. As you can see from the pics the dash now looks a right mess, next step is to get some filler out and smooth it all over, fill some holes that are no longer required and then get it flocked. After that comes a new carbon section to mount the Racepak on, this will come a bit later on. More details on all this to come soon.