• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few bits done last week.

I've had the air filter intake properly moulded into the bonnet and repainted, looks sooooooooo much neater now

Before

After

Also, gave the drivers side inner wing a new coat of paint, amazing what a difference this can make

And fitted some bonnet dampers, makes life much easier

Edited by Paul Whiffin (see edit history)

Received my Ikeya Formula suspension parts today. Front lower arms which means you can adjust the roll centre which is very important for lowered cars. Rear toe arms and traction rods, all rose jointed as you can see. I've also got some used Ikeya rear lower arms as well. Hope they make a difference on the track, cost a fortune!

I also changed all my boost solenoid plumbing over to Goodridge fittings/braided lines instead of push silicon tubing, no chance of anything splitting/popping off now.

Paul will you be doing a direct "back to back" test on these cams, or are they installed along with other mods? I persoanlly wouldn't take as gsopel any dyno sheet from a guy who was selling the item. A lot of talk on here about these cams yet nobody yet to test them in a controlled environment

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521270