Garage Whifbitz Supra race car build

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, its a runner, I'm off to Wales in it tomorrow night to put some miles on it and then down the dyno next week, cant wait to feel the force again!

Going for the short run in period then ;) Before you know it you will be back out on track :D

You looking to do any open pit lanes in the later part of the year?

Made it to Wales all ok last night so thats 150 miles on the clock.

Got to say the Carbonetic triple plate clutch is absolutely fantastic, so smooth on take up and no snatchiness whatsoever. Not bad for a clutch that can take 1200bhp! Highly recommend these babies now I've felt them for myself, they do a twin plate version as well which will take 900bhp which is a tad cheaper, cant beat them for what your getting.

Now I'm dieing to get back on the track, cant wait!

Made it to Wales all ok last night so thats 150 miles on the clock.

Got to say the Carbonetic triple plate clutch is absolutely fantastic, so smooth on take up and no snatchiness whatsoever. Not bad for a clutch that can take 1200bhp! Highly recommend these babies now I've felt them for myself, they do a twin plate version as well which will take 900bhp which is a tad cheaper, cant beat them for what your getting.

Now I'm dieing to get back on the track, cant wait!

At last a multi plate that drives nicely. Now the next question is does it rattle or make noise thats any different to stock?

Do they do a single plate version, if so what is it rated too and how much?