The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 RSP Facelift 6 speed SZ-R

Beefyblx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very interested in this if the guy who wants my car decides he actualy wants it :) Even if he doesnt i might sell mine and get this anyway :D

I love my car but i fancy a change. I also loved my first supra which was a facelift manual NA.

Just waiting for beefy to get back to me ;) *nudge*

very interested in this if the guy who wants my car decides he actualy wants it :) Even if he doesnt i might sell mine and get this anyway :D

I love my car but i fancy a change. I also loved my first supra which was a facelift manual NA.

Just waiting for beefy to get back to me ;) *nudge*

He's away for 6 weeks mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the 6 Speed box the same as the TT 6 speed boxes?

As Jamie has written yes...and no as the V160 seems more common with TT manuals and the V161 was only used on later TTs post 97 and all SZ-R's with six speed boxes and the ratios are slightly different as you can see from the attachment taken from the NZ info page

She's served me proud, And great for somone looking for a n/a.

If it wasn't for me working away for the next 6 months i would keep her, but i'll save my money and get something special for the summer;)

it hasnt gone cause he isnt in the country for me to go arround and buy it ;)

is this car sill for sale? where abouts r u ?

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.