The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tintop Rev3 Mr2 - Ideal for Track project £500

Ryan.G

Hi All

Got one of my old Mr2's available for anyone who fancies building a cheap track car. The car has already hit a few tracks in which it drives great and has served me well as a daily drive for over 6 monthes but i need something more sensiable for a while now so its up for sale for cheap due to the problems listed below.

The car is a 1993 Rev3 2.0l Mr2 in tintop format.

Done 93,000 miles

12 Monthes Mot

5 Monthes Tax

New toyo T1R tyres fitted

Eibach springs

Apart from the above it is stock.

Now the reason the car is so cheap is recently it has started to use a fair bit of water and i suspect the HG or Block has cracked. The car still drives fine but just needs topping up ever 150 miles to stop it over heating.

2nd hand 3sge engines are always available alot of the time free or for around £50 on sites like http://www.imoc.co.uk and http://www.twobrutal.co.uk from people who have fitted 3sgte's or V6 engines so would be cheap to replace and then could be stripped out.

Has a couple of rust spots also on the offside sill but is only surface rust as i can sand it back to clean metal.

If your interested pop me a PM

£500

Ryan

Dude! Give me 15 mins and I'll let you know if a mate of mine and I will have this off you.

edit - doh, I can't track him down (Sevenman - the SAAB 9000 driver from Llandow) to find out if he's interested. I've left a message for him to contact me. If it goes before I have chance to get back to you then "ah well".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.