The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT Auto For sale.

Guest Brazen

Ok, very reluctant sale due to new arrival in the family (very soon, so after a quick sale)

Bought this about a year ago (my knowledge of anything car related is crap, so this was ideal for me as it has been heavily modified etc).

Mileage - just under 80,000 (will prob hit that next week)

Good service history, and parts history paint codes etc.

Full Veilside Body Kit.

White Leather Bucket Seats with 4 point harness straps (in back too)

Complete Chameleon flip paint job worth £2,200

recently had two new back tyres

all four brake discs and pads just changed.

last month new battery.

UK Version (great for insurance, i'm 28 fully comp this year for £620)

1994 model 3L.

Has an awesome stereo system the pioneer AVIC-D3 touch screen dvd/sat nav entertainment system etc worth around £800

with fitted concealed I-pod with on screen interface in glove box

Fully Alarmed

Paint has been carried on inside on dash/gear surrounds etc.

plus leather trim

tinted windows

taxed til 30th june 2009.

minor scuff damage to side skirts an front bumper.

please call 07958 631003 if interested, car is located near lincoln (lincolnshire) was told value should around £7500 - £8000

if anyone on here thinks this is too low/high please suggest etc.

am not greedy just want a quick sale.

will get some more pics asap

thing is with a car as modified as his is it worth more as its modified or less as its not bone standerd and origional?

Hard to say, mine is listed at that price due to it being stock it can be imported to germany and other places.

I dont think it can be shipped in its current state?

yeah, i see your points. raven yours looks absolutly mint, i reckon i will list on ebay at the weekend if i have had no interest on here, an do a buy it now of 7K an see what happens.

yep mostly costmetic also has

hks drager exhaust system

hks suv blowoff valve

boost gauge

devil 18" alloys

its going on ebay tonight. gonna do buy it now for £6500

well its only coz of baby due soon that i have to sell lol.

right, having major problems selling this car (a lot of traders trying to get me to take it off ebay and sell for around 4k an under)

guy bought it on ebay buy it now then mysteriously changed his mind (had zero feedback and only registered the day of purchase)

so i have relisted the car, i have updated the information along with everything i know of that needs tidying etc. reserve is now 5k.

Item number: 190283976611

already had same thing happen within 1 day of listing - somebody who only registered that day met my reserve, so have blocked the user and set up buyer feedback requirements.

I'm just going to add that this car registered as cat d. I was told when I bought it that it had been involved in a small accident but had been repaired top notch etc. I have been told that this actually reduces the cars value dramatically is this true? I had no idea what cat d is or means.

I'm just going to add that this car registered as cat d. I was told when I bought it that it had been involved in a small accident but had been repaired top notch etc. I have been told that this actually reduces the cars value dramatically is this true? I had no idea what cat d is or means.

I'm afraid it does reduce the cars value somewhat. Cat D cars can generally be repaired, but the fact they've been in an accident or stolen remains with the car, and this can seriously affect insurance premiums.

Cat D = something like this..........

"It is repairable and economic to do so but the insurance company has decided not to."

Its the lowest form of 'write off' / category

So it may have been a Cat D because someone keyed it or brake fluid was tipped on it............or it may have had some damage or been stolen recovered as mentioned.

So do you reckon I'm definately looking under 5k ? Someone is gonna get a right bargin, reckon I might take the stereo out if it's gonna go much lower

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.