The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Supra n/a £1,500

Guest sundog

I have posted my car on here for sale before but had a change of mind and withdrew it.But unfortunatly It has to go I simply cant afford to run it.

Toyota supra 93 n/a auto, 191k kilometres,black with black interior,standard car apart from mania 18inch alloys and big bore tailpipe,interior very good ,doors do have some corrosion,drivers door corrosion about the size of golf ball at bottom of door,passenger door corroded about half way up on edge, see pic and the front bumper needs a respray,see pic.The car drives well,great engine etc.mot runs out Feb 5th and taxed until end Feb.I know my car's been criticised before here and I know its not perfect but it is cheap,I'm asking £1,500 for it(it would break for more) and please no comments abouts how bad you may think it is,its ok and cheap and i'll be sad to see it go.maybe suit diy sort.Please PM for info.

nah mate, im at raf honington

between bury st edmunds and thetford

I know it well (ex RAF brat),there used to be Tornados there years ago when it was a fighter base before the regiment moved in.I live near Wattisham airfiled now.

Oh I so can't wait for the new owner to come on here :D There's a couple of threads we could point him in the direction of. I'd of PX'd my motor but i couldn't find the extra £500 hah lol. At least it'll mean one thing we won't be having the pleasure of your company any more after all a non-supra owner isn't justified on being here is he???

Ta Ta numptey arse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.