2012 are you ready

spiderpigcity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its an opinion not rubbish.

anyway im going to bed, thats it from me for another 6 months on here. i'm bored again now.

Huh? Did I offend you? Um... how?

A Baktun is just a measurement of time, like a decade or a century is to us, to the Mayans a Baktun was 394 years 6 months.

Oh... hang on... I see.

No wait, I don't. Is Mattcraven a Mayan? Is his username some sort of code? Mattcraven = Mayan Raven perhaps?

Bored of the forum thing. That was a quote from wyklipedia (spelled wrong again) not me. the rest were quotes from so called forums on the net! :cool:

Have a nice day.

Well thats a relief as your tech 'contributions' were starting to concern me. Bye, take your nutjob shite with you, don't let the Nizam hit you on the arse on the way out.

-Ian

PS I haven't even gone to any links you've posted. I don't need to. It's my X-Man power, you see. I just know.

Well thats a relief as your tech 'contributions' were starting to concern me. Bye, take your nutjob shite with you, don't let the Nizam hit you on the arse on the way out.

-Ian

PS I haven't even gone to any links you've posted. I don't need to. It's my X-Man power, you see. I just know.

:rlol:

I watched some of the Alex Jones documentaries a while ago, which covered most of the ravings spouted here and I have to say it was the most badly presented, ill thought out twaddle I've ever seen. So many glaring holes and contradictions in everything he purported as being 'true' it was laughable.

There may well be some 'great conspiracy', but it's certainly not what these idiots are spouting. I'll take my chances with the world carrying on as usual, thanks.

HS

it all sounds mental i know...but look at imdb or you tube....theyre even bringing a film out about it.

You raise a very good point, I remember when they made that film about the guys who went out in a converted ambulance to hunt ghosts, that was true too... all films are AFAIK.

How long before David Icke gets a go on this one?

Do not live in fear, or spend your life wondering when you will die. Rest assured we all will die. If putting a date on your own death or the destruction of the status quo makes you live your live more happily, productively, and purposefully, then so be it. Enjoy!

i dont want to labelled a nut case but it really does worry me.

its something ive looked in to a lot and there are a lot of theories going about and all seem to happen in 2012, earth destroying lunar activity 2012, massive storms that threaten mankind 2012 and the world as we know it changes.

:Dm where you been Cornwalls already like that

Rich