The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2012 are you ready

spiderpigcity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the same people that don't read the possibilities of 2012 happening and things that in general make them feel uncomfortable, or things they can't comprehend

ARRRRGGGG!!! WTF are you on about? The same people? I never heard anyone say "I believe in ghosts, I believe that time travel could happen, but one thing I don't believe is that terrorists could hijack planes and fly them into major targets in the US."

It may well be that some of what you say actually came from legitimate sources, and could be the starting point for a proper, well thought out discussion.

Not likely to happen here though.

ARRRRGGGG!!! WTF are you on about? The same people? I never heard anyone say "I believe in ghosts, I believe that time travel could happen, but one thing I don't believe is that terrorists could hijack planes and fly them into major targets in the US."

It may well be that some of what you say actually came from legitimate sources, and could be the starting point for a proper, well thought out discussion.

Not likely to happen here though.

Thats exactly what i mean, "not likely to happen here"

:D:d

Thats what I'd assumed! Whats all this other stuff about, apart from some nut jobs coming up with some random date when things will go to sh*t. People have been doing that for years, but no one correctly called it out as 2008 :D

Well, with enough stabs in the dark, you're bound to hit something, eventually! ;)

2012? Plenty of time till the 10th July... ;)

2012 is claimed by some with New age beliefs to be a great year of spiritual transformation (or alternatively an apocalypse). There is disagreement among believers whether 2012 will see an end of civilization, or humanity will be elevated to a higher level.[23]

Many esoteric sources[who?] interpret the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun cycle in the Long Count of the Maya calendar (which occurs on December 21 by the most widely held correlation) to mean there will be a major change in world order.:D

2012 is claimed by some with New age beliefs to be a great year of spiritual transformation (or alternatively an apocalypse). There is disagreement among believers whether 2012 will see an end of civilization, or humanity will be elevated to a higher level.[23]

Many esoteric sources[who?] interpret the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun cycle in the Long Count of the Maya calendar (which occurs on December 21 by the most widely held correlation) to mean there will be a major change in world order.:D

I make the completion of the thirteenth Baktun the 25th of March 2407. The commencement of the Thirteenth Baktun is 21st December 2013.