The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its my birthday ..... 25 today

_Shane_

# Cue Monkey! music (you know from that chinese 80's show Monkey from that guy with the extending staff)

Looking at the bigger picture, from the time it will take from that big bang to the big crunch waaay in the future, the creation of the earth and evolution up till now from hot gases took an infintesmal amount of time. In earth geological time humans have only been around on the earth for a very very small fraction of time.

You have now reached 25 years of age Shane. 25 Long years? Your early memories may not be that full, so lets say 20 years of memories. For a human, that's a hell of long time, waking up living a day, gathering experience, then falling asleep.

You have a supra, that is an amazing thing. Potentially so many years of supra ownership ahead of you.

# Music cuts.

From the bottom of my heart Shane, I wish you a fantasic birthday, and remember, it takes about 5 sperm to break that egg, and you were the result of the of the one that got through and fertilized!

Congratulations and best wishes for the present.

# Cue Monkey! music (you know from that chinese 80's show Monkey from that guy with the extending staff)

Looking at the bigger picture, from the time it will take from that big bang to the big crunch waaay in the future, the creation of the earth and evolution up till now from hot gases took an infintesmal amount of time. In earth geological time humans have only been around on the earth for a very very small fraction of time.

You have now reached 25 years of age Shane. 25 Long years? Your early memories may not be that full, so lets say 20 years of memories. For a human, that's a hell of long time, waking up living a day, gathering experience, then falling asleep.

You have a supra, that is an amazing thing. Potentially so many years of supra ownership ahead of you.

# Music cuts.

From the bottom of my heart Shane, I wish you a fantasic birthday, and remember, it takes about 5 sperm to break that egg, and you were the result of the of the one that got through and fertilized!

Congratulations and best wishes for the present.

i take it you have been snorting chilli powder again;)

oh and happy birthday

thanks for all the birthday wishes folks :)

bit sick at the moment, cant really enjoy the birthday fully :( got an ear infection lol

roll on the weekend to celebrate

All welcome to join me for a few drinks at the weekend ...... if your going to fly over lol