The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Howstuffworks - Idiots guide to engines and stuff

TNT

Fed up of not understanding what the techs are on about and not knowing anything about engines/turbos etc I found a website called Howstuff works. Through the link how normal engines work and the associated links it gives a comprehensive and really clear idiots guide about understanding compression, ways to improve it, turbos/superchargers and their component parts. Its all in one place and if your a complete engine numpty like me it gives a really good understanding, especially why elements of BPU makes the difference it does. Just thought it might avoid some of the bone questions, mind you, I now have loads of other questions, where's that tool kit :eyebrows: