The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Speed awareness course?

JamieP

Guest dangerousandy
Interesting. I have found the police from regular beat policemen, to detectives to be very cool people. Never met a law enforcer here who was a cnut.

yeah....but i'm guessing you have never been in jail

No Andy, never been in Jail yet. Police did search my house a few days ago without my knowledge which was a bit of a scare, but when I found out the reason I chilled out majorly.

I had left the front door open,and a neighbor called them thinking I had been burgled. :)

But yeah, I can imagine that Jail is a sore card to be dealt. Well actually, I can't imagine it, I can only imagine, that I can imagine it. :(

I got caught out by northampton plod a couple of years ago (35 in a 30) best thing is to just sit there and take it, and participate when necessary :( The only trouble is once you've been on the course you don't get the option again :( found out when I got my 35 in a 30 last year ! (which I will add was completely unfair and makes a mockery of the whole system as was nowhere near an urban area at the time and about to join a dual carriageway where the A5 meets the A43 for reference at Towcester just up the road from you jamie :) watch out because the little cnut sits behind a hedge on the approach near to the total garage ;) ) he must have been pleasuring himself in a gentlemans way after getting my supe, the git ! and it's not obvious you're in a 30 still :rolleyes:

and it's not obvious you're in a 30 still :rolleyes:

yeah yeah yeah. All you are admitting there is an unawareness of the road markings. Ask yourself - how is the 30 limit indicated.:D

Dangerousandy - please consider that anyone who does 65 in a 30 and hits a pedestrian will KILL them