The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Zeemax Jaguar XKR

TNT

Interesting. The XKR is getting quite good value these days and I've been watching them for a few years. Could be a good everyday car if I ever strip the Supra for trackdays only.

I dont know if they are all the same, his one has a red R, he paid 25k for it last year.

My brother has the sporty 2003 black XKR 4.2 with the big wheels and brakes, all stock from the factory, (it has a special name but i forget it now) ive used it a few times and its a lovely car, goes well and very comfy on a run.

At the end of the XKR life I'm sure they did some special ones with all the toys on

Edit, I see its the 4.2l also, that's exactly the same engine as used in the new XKR

At the end of the XKR life I'm sure they did some special ones with all the toys on

Edit, I see its the 4.2l also, that's exactly the same engine as used in the new XKR

It hasnt died yet.. It's been improved!

All they did from factory was one called an XK-S Wasnt Supercharged but had everything else, like brakes and exterior bits ;)

Gaz... if you want a nice daily drive thats cheap, comfy and got XKR Engine, why not go for an Stype-R?? Have you seen how cheap they are??

It hasnt died yet.. It's been improved!

All they did from factory was one called an XK-S Wasnt Supercharged but had everything else, like brakes and exterior bits ;)

Gaz... if you want a nice daily drive thats cheap, comfy and got XKR Engine, why not go for an Stype-R?? Have you seen how cheap they are??

Sorry I meant the end of the Mark I XKR, I'm sure they did something with the bumpers too???? Gave the last lot bigger ones or something as standard (they were facelifted in 2004)

I have seen how cheap they are, but equally I've seen how god-damn fucking hideous they are.

I will NEVER buy an S Type.

I don't exactly want cheap, but something a little left-field with good speed and the right looks. The XKR ticks the boxes nicely right now.

nah they were just the same as XKR ones, had the grilles in the bonnet and few interior bits n bobs too... Nothing special to be honest, we only sold one! hehe

Everyone was waiting for the New XK. We had a bit of a presention in the showroom at night, smoke machine and all!!! haha was funny

---

Ah ok... Nawt wrong with the StypeR as a Car, did a few track days with them, very awsome! But they're not the pretty'est car! Very Very Reliable tho, again 2002 Onwards!