The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo kit t04r

spiderpigcity

I will be going to pick up my turbo and bits and peices that i had fitted to my supra tt. It will be available after thursday this week for sale.

It consists of

t04r turbo with v vabnd flange welded to housing 3"

the turbo has a 1.04ar housing i am 99perc sure and will check tmrw. Oh and its had a water jacket fitted by turbo dynamics aswell last year. The bearing is a standard bearing so a recon of the turbo should be reasonably cheap.

I have xs power manifold which was reworked and all welds checked when bought. It has a hole drilled in no6 for temp sensor or can plug if you like.

OH, I have got the downpipe to use as a template but really is a bit of a bodge job just to get the angles right for the real one. you can have that aswell to use as a pattern.

It had a 56mm waste gate flange welded to it aswell

i have the greddy ch 56mm wastgate with yellow spring. 4 bolt flange.

I have the oil feed line and the oil return line.

I have a few other parts aswell but will check on thursday when i have a look in the boxes.

On my mates supra the rwhp was 519bhp and it was running this turbo with emanage blue and afr gauge. 650cc injectors.

You will have to make up a downpipe. The reason i fitted a vband flange to the turbo was so that it was easier to assemble on the car. The old four bolt jobby was a pain in the but.

I will be looking at about a grand for the lot.

Pm if you are interested

i have upgraded to a boostlogic t67dbb full monty jobby. Aem and all that.

would you consider selling just the turbo and can it be changed back to 4 bolt to fit my greddy manifold

yeh could do but a guy at rolls royce did a nice job on the welding with all their top notch gear. would be a shame to remove it. i reckon it would be a a pain. you would be better getting a 4bolt flabge to v band convertor? maybe

ok,

make me an offer thats not stupid. :tongue:

Hey mate just got hold of a new hks wastegate so its really the oil lines im after to be honest Id rather you gave me a price then went from there this is for a project not that sure if they will do the job yet so not looking to spend much :) if you have them kicking about after selling the other lot give me a shout with a price and I might have them off you

john

Hey mate just got hold of a new hks wastegate so its really the oil lines im after to be honest Id rather you gave me a price then went from there this is for a project not that sure if they will do the job yet so not looking to spend much :) if you have them kicking about after selling the other lot give me a shout with a price and I might have them off you

john

on hold till i get to my garage, i didnt manage to get down there last week so i dont know exactly what ive got. should know on monday.

thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.