The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver M Reg TT Auto £3450

kslb

This is for sale at my local garage and I was speaking to brian the owner and offered to put it on here for him. It needs a few bits of paint work but engine looks ok. it is 140000 on the clock I don't know how much is km and how much is miles but interior looks fairly good and front seats are black leather, it has the toyota sub in the boot as well.

If you give him a call say you got the details from here and it won't do you any harm.

http://www.newmacharmotors.co.uk/686/stock.htm

You will have to select toyota supra from the drop down as I cannot get a direct link to the page to work.

but has anyone actually checked that its a TT? i told you previously that sometimes autotrader doesnt give you a choice and automatically prints it up with TURBO just a thought to actually check it before you venture into whe wilds of Aberdeenshire:d

but has anyone actually checked that its a TT? i told you previously that sometimes autotrader doesnt give you a choice and automatically prints it up with TURBO just a thought to actually check it before you venture into whe wilds of Aberdeenshire:d

Sounds like Keith has seen it, he should recognise a turbo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.