The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A nice little project for someone....

Jezz

Ok, we've decided to sell one of our ongoing projects as at the moment we're just too busy to finish it off.

1996 Facelift VVTI TT 6 Speed.

Started life as a facelift 6 speed SZ-R. It has the R.E.A.S suspension system (hens teeth anyone?), UK brakes all round, stock UK 17's. Body work is bone stock all round in unmarked gunmetal. Brand new (0 miles) stock clutch.

The VVTI engine itself is installed and semi finished. It just needs plugging / plumbing together. Gear box, clutch and drivetrain all finished.

The VVTI engine had covered 37k MILES, the chassis 66k KM.

I will gauge interest over the next week or so, and if I dont get a reasonable offer, i'll break it, which would be a shame.

Offers in excess of £5000. Cheap if you ask me!

I will upload some pics later.

Very nice, out of wondering how much would it cost to get it finished?

Its all pretty much DIY for someone semi competant to be honest. Nothing too technical. Rad needs putting in and plumbing, power steering pump needs putting on, some minor wiring, could really do with new discs or the surfaces cleaned up.

Is this sitting at silverstone garage Jezz? If I see it on Thursday when I bring my car over I might have some trouble leaving again.. :(

Yes mate. :D

Will get some better pics in the week. These suck! Need to pull it out and give it a wash bless it.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.