The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero Top Na

chazuk

I assume you're dealing in Supras since you seem to buy and sell them every 2-months.

Good luck to you if you can do it;)

Not quite every two months... every 6 - 8 perhaps... I keep selling because I have had to finance something that comes up, then it doesn't take me long to save up to buy another!

how much you looking to spend ?? :D

Not sure yet I just sold both of my toys will probably need to replace the skyline track car with something but not sure weather to do this next supra on the cheapish or go full out , Ive already bought the manual conversion kit for the next aero top though.:D

Not sure yet I just sold both of my toys will probably need to replace the skyline track car with something but not sure weather to do this next supra on the cheapish or go full out , Ive already bought the manual conversion kit for the next aero top though.:D

Why don't you come and have a look at mine seeing as you're not too far away :)

Must say a nice looking Supra ..

Allways liked the best colour BLACK..

But White could be the new black:):)

I love black and greatly regret selling my Blackie as I agree its the best colour, but only in a Hard Top. An aero needs to be a contrasting colour to show off that it actually has the roof OFF, and the Black does not do this nearly as nice as White, Silver or Red.

I love black and greatly regret selling my Blackie as I agree its the best colour, but only in a Hard Top. An aero needs to be a contrasting colour to show off that it actually has the roof OFF, and the Black does not do this nearly as nice as White, Silver or Red.

I'd agree, aerotops look great white, very rare too ;)

I'd agree, aerotops look great white, very rare too ;)

Ahh you would say that though Supragirlie as you have one for sale. But you are right, they stand out and look great. I hate RED Supra's but again as an Aerotop (Roof Off of course) it looks real nice. Again I would say that as I have one for sale too, hehe

Do I get this right. You have a red aero and want to sell. I love red and dont really like silver. I have a silver NA P reg jap import, unmolested, aero and would consider swap/sell/balance either way.

Sorry guys, I think I may have not have explained. Yes I have a Red Aero and yes it will/is for sale if anyone wants it, however it is an origional GZ, thats a TT to the ones that dont know so already a rare car. Furthermore I have had it manually converted making it even rarer, so no Swops, but would consider a PX and of course CASH my way. INTERESTED NOW?

Sorry guys, I think I may have not have explained. Yes I have a Red Aero and yes it will/is for sale if anyone wants it, however it is an origional GZ, thats a TT to the ones that dont know so already a rare car. Furthermore I have had it manually converted making it even rarer, so no Swops, but would consider a PX and of course CASH my way. INTERESTED NOW?

PM me with your expectation please.

A tt aero 6 speed?

Thats going to cost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.