The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" wheels + tyres for sale or swap

SupraGirlie

I bought these last july with brand new tyres, car has covered around 750 miles since then, so tyres are excellent.

Tyres are performance tyres unsure of brand:

265/35/18 rears

235/50/18 fronts

Wheels:

8.5 X 18" 5X114 ET33 fronts

9.5 X 18 5X114 ET35 rears

At the time I paid £750, I also chose to upgrade the tyres from budget performance which cost extra.

I originally ordered them in silver but they turned up black and ended up keeping them!! I would like to replace with silver wheels, in 18" or 19", I have seen some I like but I would consider a swap or p/x money either way, w.h.y?

nice wheels whats wrong with them black wheels looks good on white supe

Yeah I agree, those look stunning, a good contrast from the white. :)

I have similar wheels in silver, on my black supe' but they are no where near as good condition as these ones.

good luck with the swap :)

Can you find out wich brand tires and rims there are on? And why wouldnt the wheels drive in a straight line?

-Nicolai

He means if they were rubbish tyres they won't keep the car on the road... but as I said, I have found them to be pretty good, I would compare them to Falken 452's. Not sure on the brand, will check tomorrow.

I originally ordered them in silver but they turned up black and ended up keeping them!! I would like to replace with silver wheels, in 18" or 19", I have seen some I like but I would consider a swap or p/x money either way, w.h.y?

there very similar to my wheels but in black where as mine is silver

i do like those wish i had the money

Some sort of swap maybe?

Nice wheels,do you think black wheels go good on a red supe?

Yes, check out marcp's garage:)

Looking good Daz, you have a message in NA power:)

Are they 19"s? As I messaged DP motorsport yesterday to ask if they would clear UK brakes and they said not without spacers!

if ur interested in a swap have a look at the ones i have in my garage, Yours are what il be looking for as I also wanted to go for a pearl white spray job.

If i were you id keep them, or swap for chromes.

But my offers open :)

I do like yours, could you tell me the condition of the wheels and the tyres etc

Are they 19"s? As I messaged DP motorsport yesterday to ask if they would clear UK brakes and they said not without spacers!

Nope, they are 18's. Yours are 9.5 on the rear right? DP tell everyone they needs spacers purely to make more money. I can measure the gap between the wheel and the UK brakes if you want or even a picture to confirm how much space there is.

Edit: just checked your first post. The ET you posted was 33 mine is 35. I thought they only came in 35.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.