The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loads of different bits!!!

Rich

Various intercooler pipes(pm me for dimensions as they are various sizes)-SOLD pending payment muffleman

Upper glove box(there is a small hole in the bottom of it where wires have been run to the F-con unit that was inside it-Ican supply pics of this if required)-offers

Battery tray(this has had a section cut out for some reason??)-offers

Rear side panels-offers

1st cat-offers

Anthracite Heat wrap(loads left!)-SOLD-supradibbs pending payment

Stock fuel rail-offers

Lower glove box-Offers

Varios silicone couplers(pm me for dimensions as they all differ)-offers

V band clamps(pm me what you need -various dimensions)-sold muffleman -pending payment

Rear wiper motor-offers

Boot blind strings(lifts the boot blind when the rear hatch is opened)-offers

Foot rest-offers

Tailgate panel(mint)-offers

I basically just want rid of all this stuff and dont have a clue what it is worth.Just PM me with an offer if you need anything.

I dont want megabucks ,just want rid of it all:)

Can any of those intercooler pipes be used to replace the oem pipes?

Not sure Hadyn,a couple of them are from a Greddy 3 row.The other two were from some pipes I had made up so I could change the pipework to a Greddy 4 row route (ie. not through the driverside wing).

Not sure Hadyn,a couple of them are from a Greddy 3 row.The other two were from some pipes I had made up so I could change the pipework to a Greddy 4 row route (ie. not through the driverside wing).

Rich can you do me a favour and see if the pipe I've highlighted fits in the stock position on the left hand side of the engine bay (turbos to intercooler?)

Rich can you do me a favour and see if the pipe I've highlighted fits in the stock position on the left hand side of the engine bay (turbos to intercooler?)

I am running a single Hadyn.

Im not sure if that was what this pipe is for mate.

I'm interested in the plastic triangular boot liners that go over the top of the suspension mounts and also the U bend intercooler piece.

Hi Dan ,the intercooler pipe is sold pending payment.

Which pieces are you talking about in the boot?Can you get me a pic as I may be able to help.cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.